Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kubnikol

VIP Member
I've seen it so many times already, it's almost embarrassing.

Im saving a horse and riding Lance.
I'm sorry, but I'm just so surprised of the things he does to me.dressed like.this πŸ˜‚πŸ₯΅
Yeah i just let it play on TikTok over and over again πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
No worries, you can say you meant continental Spain or blame it on time, 7 years ago, pre-pandemic, different era different times:LOL:
Now you can have this story as an anegdote, "remember when I..." πŸ˜€
I really need to own it I think!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ they are all nearly 10 years older then me, proper adults with proper jobs and high up in their fields and then there's me... the ditz!! πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

• Heart

OOps2022

VIP Member
Oh ffs tv direction i didn't need to see the twins on my TV πŸ˜‚
I saw on insta the Twins finally met Lewis btw
(they were so happy I kind of felt happy for them this time, even though I am usually side-eyeing their "methods" and prefer not to comment on them :ROFLMAO: )

• Haha

OOps2022

VIP Member
IM SO SAD 😭 I was stuck on a site visit at work and missed Daniels Austin drop, everything is sold out 😭😭 I’ve been waiting months to overpay for a tacky cowboy sweater how dare I be robbed of this opportunity :cry:
oh, nooooo, I hate when work interferes with real life plans, maybe they will make another round of sales and you will get it than? *keeping my fingers crossed*

• Heart

Minttu

VIP Member
No I watched quali at a communion with no knickers on if you remember πŸ˜‚
I remember you watching quali at a communion, but I can't say I remember the "with no knickers on" part πŸ˜‚
You are pure GOLD, mais❀

I would fuck shit up if I was in charge. I'd be so passive aggressive to team principals it would be insane.
To calm Horner down, you could just bring @Rayne πŸ˜…
(Long time since we've heard from you now, Rayne. Everything good?)

• Haha

LaBlonde

VIP Member
oh it is... Thankfully I'm home now and drinking a cup of tea in bed 🀣 this time of year is always so busy until Christmas.. And I feel like I should be winding down because its dark and cold soooo πŸ₯΄ but how are you love, still patiently waiting for a DM ofc 🀣
i’m good! 😘 (ha, i’m just waiting for the right moment and the perfect opening line! it will happen when you least expect it!)

• Heart

Minttu

VIP Member
Yeah i just let it play on TikTok over and over again πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I was planning on reading a little before FP2, but I might just watch it on repeat instead.
Or I might write a fanfiction tonight.. gonna need at least two more beers for that πŸ˜‚

• Haha

HaloGirl

VIP Member
I was actually considering ending my outfit post with: "And then i got pregnant with Lewis' child, and since there are some rights I'm not having now, I'll just be falling of my horse or leave the State for some time" πŸ˜…
Minttu are you going to the GP? That’s awesome! Have an absolute ball girl.

lucha.43

VIP Member
oh, nooooo, I hate when work interferes with real life plans, maybe they will make another round of sales and you will get it than? *keeping my fingers crossed*
The absolute worst! I hope so, enchantΓ© restocked and I’m hoping because this is quite a bit before Austin he might restock on race weekend? Desperation is setting in πŸ˜‚ Worst comes to worst I’ve saved myself some cash haha. Thank you for your crossed fingersπŸ₯°πŸ˜‚

• Heart

HaloGirl

VIP Member
There's a reason why I've given up online dating, I talked to a guy that seemed nice last week, and was planning on asking him to meet up.
That was until he sent me a message saying "Do you have beer?" In the middle if the day, I was at work πŸ˜‚
Come on, dude, you can do better than that πŸ˜‚

I'm not sorry about talking about it 😘
Such a cheek! No manners. Minttu he doesn’t deserve you.

Last edited:
  • Heart

maisie20

VIP Member
afternoon everyone πŸ’• I'm looking forward to quali tonight, feels like I've actually got time to do stuff during the day instead of planning around race times πŸ₯΄

I've just got back home from getting my ears repierced, exciting day here 🀣
So here's the result! I originally had my ears pieced when I was 3 years old (or actually, my mum decided for me...lol), but didn't bother wearing earrings for the last ten years-ish and they kinda closed over.
Also changed the jewellery in the middle hole and had no idea you could get such nice stuff these days. Just need to choose something new for the top now!
View attachment 1669945
Wow stunning! I love it and your hair colour is amazing 😍

• Heart

Albrouze

Chatty Member
Ah..isn't he a massive Trump supporter? Or have I got that wrong? Because lord knows F1 needs another white privileged somewhat racist dude in F1 like a hole in the head. Wonder how Alex feels about it.
From what I've read, his family have strong Trump connections. No clue about him personally. His billionaire uncle was involved in one of the impeachments or something like that.