F1 Chatter #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve spent all day throwing up and this was just what I needed to put a smile on my face 🥹
oh no aidil! take it easy, make sure you’re drinking lots of water (and maybe eat some toast too) - feel better soon :( x

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’ve spent all day throwing up and this was just what I needed to put a smile on my face 🥹
Aww aidil your poor thing. I hope you feel better ♥ I was gonna call you aids but then realised that wouldn’t sound endearing at all, did give me a giggle though

• Haha
Hope you feel better now, make sure to drink lots, and eat some salty crackers❤
I can’t even keep water down right now 😭 But my friend just dropped off some of her anti-nausea meds so I’m hoping they kick in soon! 😭

oh no aidil! take it easy, make sure you’re drinking lots of water (and maybe eat some toast too) - feel better soon :( x
Thanks beaut! 💕 Hope I’m alive for work tomorrow cos I’m now the only nurse! 🙃

Aww aidil your poor thing. I hope you feel better ♥ I was gonna call you aids but then realised that wouldn’t sound endearing at all, did give me a giggle though
This made me laugh so much I nearly vomited again 🤣🤣

• Heart
Sharl is just LOVELY
I get such authentic vibes from him (I am sure when we start psychoanalising era full time here there will be a chapter for him as one of the first) :)))
oh you know he’ll be the first 💙 he seems such a gentle soul, combined with being extremely dramatic, i could write a whole book.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I can’t even keep water down right now 😭 But my friend just dropped off some of her anti-nausea meds so I’m hoping they kick in soon! 😭

I'd rush right over with my anti-nausea meds too if I lived nearby 😘

You're a nurse, just put a needle in your arm, and get yourself a bag filled with that delicious hydration while you're at work tomorrow 😅
yes, I am aware of what kind of nurse you are, but you'll do fine ❤😂 Think of yourself as one of the angry cats/smaller dogs 😂

Btw: @lucha.43 I thought we had a collective agreement that Aidils nickname is aldi, and not aids 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7
None of my media links work rn but this is a crossover I didn’t expect to see 😂

C499ACFD-77B4-4EF8-8097-1FCFC226BA22.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I am so sick of people constantly thinking they know what’s best for me and telling me what to do with MY life

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I am so sick of people constantly thinking they know what’s best for me and telling me what to do with MY life
You okay aac? Feel free to rant and get it off your chest! No one should be telling you what to do. Trust your gut ❤

• Heart
You okay aac? Feel free to rant and get it off your chest! No one should be telling you what to do. Trust your gut ❤
People keep telling me what do and try to make decisions for me and its not what I want at all it just makes me so mad that they think they can control my life they treat me like I’m a child and I’m so sick of it

• Heart

Hope you feel better soon!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
hello ladies! i am lewis coming to check in on you (you’re all seb in this scenario), hope your days are going well!

(hope you’re feeling okay today @aidil 💙)

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Why does Marko is so harsh to Yuki all the time? I mean Nyck just did one race in f1 so far 😭😭

*I like Nyck but acting like he should be the n°1 driver straight away is so disrespectful for yuki

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Why does Marko is so harsh to Yuki all the time? I mean Nyck just did one race in f1 so far 😭😭

*No disrespect to Nyck but acting like he should be the n°1 driver straight away is so harsh for yuki
Because Helmet is an evil, racist, duck.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Good day everyone ❤
Hope you all have had a good day so far🥰

And I hope that @aidil is up an functioning again❤

I'm certainly not functioning today, my head is full of cotton and my throat are itchy, just drove home from work and checked on my fever. Let's just say that flu season just arrived at work, but I'm still functioning ish, so I'm just waiting for it to attack in full 😂

Me and my manflu will now be staying on the couch and watch handmaid's tale the rest of the day 😂

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.