Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pole er bear

VIP Member
It’s cheating, actually. That’s half of Alfa Romeos entire development budget for the year. Pathetic team, as always. Christian is a lying sneak and he always has been
i mean yes its cheating...
I think it upsets me because I know so many people that lost their jobs during covid, and how much it affected them. At least 50 employees from basically every team were made redundant, purely because of the cost cap. $2 million could have paid at least some of those wages, if not all. It’s horrible actually and I don’t know why people are acting like it’s funny
For me,i dont think its funny at all. Especially the reality about people having to lose their jobs to make the cap. Unfortunately its how big business does things all the time. In the US at least its taxes, an while its not necessarily illegal, Its morally and ethically wrong. Im not surprised frankly, and not trying to dismiss it. As someone said on another post what's the point in having cost caps if they arent respected by all.... although like everything else in F1 they will push all limits and rules until they cant. hopefully this will tighten things up and I agree it should be punished. But I dont think it will be a drop in the bucket to red bull going forward. Cost Cap is one thing, but it doesn't explain their complete dominance either.

Reactions: 3

Ems_F55

VIP Member
i really want to comment in your post but i just zoomed in on your user pic and all independent thought flew from my brain 🥵🥵

my mum and i saw gio in may! he is 🔥 but i really miss alijaz! nikita is a great replacement though.

@aidil - i know 🤣 i aim to please 🫡 i’m just sad no one danced to the red dwarf theme, that’s a solid bop!
I love Gorka too but yes Alijaz!

• Heart
Reactions: 2

Minttu

VIP Member
glad you made it home, nothing revolutionary so far in FP1, they must have been waiting until you get home :))
So nice of them 😂

Just need to get my beer, and change into some comfy clothes, I'm not wearing my jeans for one more minute 😂
Then they can bring on the action 💃

Minttu

VIP Member
I feel like we’ve all been busy and quieter than usual this week, we’re all syncing! 😂 Get the beer out Ems, you deserve it! We can all keep each other awake! 👵

So glad I’m not the only one who’s been a zombie this weekend! 😂 I’m going to have a massive lie in tomorrow to try feel like me again!
I can sleep until noon tomorrow, but I said yes to go to the event with work, at its at three, so I'll probably not be sleeping in that late 😅

And the event is at three, so I'll be able to watch the race and have a few glasses of wine when I watch 💃🎉🎉

• Heart

kubnikol

VIP Member
Yes I’m not feeling great. Started with a headache on Sunday and yesterday. Last night started with a sore throat and today I feel rotten. We’d a child go home yesterday sick and today.
Oh no feel better soon ❤❤ my son is finally better but still not at the end 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Sad

aac_124

VIP Member
All good hun ❤ been a bit busy but I’m close to finishing the first part of my experiment for my thesis so slowly getting the hang of it but still a long way to go 🥹
How are you? ❤❤ Miss you all lots! I try to catch up more often 🥺
I’m so happy you’re doing good was worried about you ❤ I’m very well

• Heart