Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

klarakluckbag

VIP Member
What a rubbish episode!! Why are we meant to be invested in Ryan and whatshernames son let alone his mum’s feelings, we barely know these characters (except Ryan). Also I’m done with the Jacob and Victoria love scenes!
Oh, give it two weeks, Ryan and Gail's kid will have moved in with them, his long-forgotten adoptive mum will conveniently die in a car crash, and within a couple of years, he'll be using the Dingle surname and marrying his cousin 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 36

klarakluckbag

VIP Member
I like how Rishi, who lived in the UK for many years, spoke with an Indian accent, but his brother, who apparently lives in India full-time, speaks like a Londoner! 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Honeystar

VIP Member
I really really wish for once when a soap does a SA storyline they would show the victim reporting it and telling someone straight away and see them be supported through the process. I totally get that it's not always or even often like that in real life but if the aim is to raise awareness then showing them report it and get support would be incredibly powerful. I feel like all this does is put the fear of god into victims and suggest that they need to keep it a secret. It's not a great message to send that you can do this and get away with it, even if they inevitably get their comeuppance further down the line.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
What the actual fuck is with the Jacob and Victoria thing? Not watched Emmerdale in a while and just find it fucking weird.
They’ve had sex 3 or 4 times in today’s episode alone. We get it, they are horny for each other, it doesn’t need to be rammed down our throats (no pun intended), it doesn’t help with the ickiness

Surely Jacob needs to, put it politely, refill, between bunkups. The poor boy must be drained

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Orphan_Black

VIP Member
Mackenzie and Chloe are bloody insipid arent they?

Christ, so much this.

You could electrocute Chloe up her arse and I doubt you'd get any reaction. She's just so flat and blah. Beige. I miss cheeky Mack with Charity, they had fantastic chemistry, he is a simp with Chloe. She's a full on energy vampire.

Bloody hope she's leaving soon.

Reactions: 23

bluecups

VIP Member
I did shout YAY (ok I've had a couple of brandies, or is it brandys?) when Charity gave Chloe some home truths about how Mack was HER husband and reminded Chloe about how she slept with him and then moved into Charity's home. Jessie Elland can't act for shit and I've hated the character Chloe since she first appeared.

Boo hoo, you slept with someone else's husband and now he's gone back to his wife. Sucks to be you in your lovely jumper. Bore off Chloe.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Can we start a petition to bring back Meena so she can carry out a mass cull please? She can start by getting rid of Aaron, Tom, Nate, Jacob, Chas & Victoria.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

Restless Native

VIP Member
She has no storylines herself, she just walks around the village interfering with everyone else 🤣 Apart from being involved in Liam and Wendy, Amelia etc she’s not been on otherwise? Correct me if I’m wrong!
Why didn't they just sack her and David after the incident or whatever the feck it was that happened. They've been barely had a storyline after it

Reactions: 21

ohdoris

VIP Member
Me too. I love the fact the Kim will go in hard for anyone she cares about. Such an unlikely friendship between her & Lydia, but I like it.

Reactions: 20

ohdoris

VIP Member
Gabby is very annoying, her character is bloody awful. Hey connection to Kim has got to her head, bouncing around like a pound land Soprano. She’s very unlikeable.

Chita

VIP Member
Yes Charles time to rethink your career as a Christian Vicar.
And
Leave
The
Village

And take your son and mother with you,

• Haha
  • Heart

ohdoris

VIP Member
The Dr role play chat with Victoria and Jacob made me heave. It made me feel dead uncomfortable & I cringed behind the cushion :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sick

Laika1234

VIP Member
Looks like the Charity/Mack/Chloe storyline comes to a head, just seen pics on FB of a car coming off a cliff with the 3 of them involved
If this results in the end of Chloe that wouldn’t be the worst thing.

Or maybe the car comes off the cliff and lands on David.

• Haha
  • Heart