Emmerdale #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought tonight's episode was a bit blaaaaaa 🙄

Aaron racing in, all attitude, bit of an anti climax with that storyline for me.

Reactions: 5
Well even though the PR defended him yesterday her face as the police lead him away said she knows different and she may have been in Lydia's position, it maybe someone she knows but it looked personal. Don't think the writer's know what character they want Samson to be but thankfully they got him where he should be in the end today.
Not sure what to say about Aaron, just hope Harry was his way back into the village and it isn't going to be Dingle's Vs gangsta Harry and whoever he was on the phone to.

Reactions: 9
When I saw her watching the police take Craig away my first thought was he has done it to her and she will make a statement against him now she knows she is not alone.

Reactions: 10
Isn't chloes surname Harris? So it would be Harry Harris if he is her dad 🤣
Unless Harry is a nickname taken from the surname Harris?
He could be Simon Harris.

Guy at my school had the surname Harrison. Everyone called him Harry even though his first name was Stephen..
---
When I saw her watching the police take Craig away my first thought was he has done it to her and she will make a statement against him now she knows she is not alone.

The camera definitely lingered on her, didn't it?

Subtle it aint.
Jai's real dad staring at the place where the dead Rishi lay and now Craig's P.A. giving looks to the camera.

Reactions: 12
I’m gutted they got that scraggy headed duck lipped twit Chaz out the boot, I was hoping she would snuff it 🤪
Aaron is getting on my tits, such a whinging bleep!
Do we think Chloe is gonna wake up and tell Mack she knew about him and Charity then die or is she not leaving?!

Reactions: 12
I’m gutted they got that scraggy headed duck lipped twit Chaz out the boot, I was hoping she would snuff it 🤪
Do we think Chloe is gonna wake up and tell Mack she knew about him and Charity then die or is she not leaving?!
I think she will die and we are in for a long period of Mackenzie struggling with his guilt.

Is Aaron staying or is this another short visit?

Reactions: 3
I was gutted to, why can't they kill off some of the well known characters, did make me smile though when she thought he was there to save her but all he wanted was the money!

It hasn't been a bad watch this week, but im bored already of this gangsta storyline, it's bloody Emmerdale not the bleeding sopranos!

Reactions: 8
I think she will die and we are in for a long period of Mackenzie struggling with his guilt.

I read an interview this week where he said he’s sticking around for the foreseeable & he would love a Robron reunion as much as the fans, he just needs to talk Ryan into coming back
Not sure if this needed a spoiler but just in case

Last edited:
  • Heart

Hopefully he is going back to Abergele from whence he came from IMAC

I like how Rishi, who lived in the UK for many years, spoke with an Indian accent, but his brother, who apparently lives in India full-time, speaks like a Londoner! 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.