Emmerdale #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know I should be sympathetic but the Pollard stuff where he won’t just tell Brenda what’s going on is tedious.

Reactions: 17
Yep the Eric storyline is a cliche soap thing where they pretend to hate their partner and break up with them so they don't have to be a burden

Reactions: 11
Dr Jacuuub is on the case! He'll discover a miracle cure before long.

He is making Doogie Howser look like an old man :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m just catching up on this week episodes, to repeat previous comments, Lydia really seems more upset at Craig being dead than anything. How Emmerdale have managed to make the victim the most unliked character in this storyline 🤦🏼‍♀️.
I loved Cain saying the hillbilly comment to Bernice 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 15
This Eric storyline is just the same repeated illness crap played out many times before. Been done in Corrie and the Paul/MND. Boring, can’t face it

Reactions: 8
The press are reporting Torvil and Dean will be appearing in a Christmas episode to help with a marriage proposal, so who is the couple?
Aaron again is getting right on my wick, Vinnie just needs to tell Cain who can take him back to Italy.

Reactions: 7
Hating the Parkinson’s theme, hubs just been diagnosed with it, don’t like him watching it 😌

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Hating the Parkinson’s theme, hubs just been diagnosed with it, don’t like him watching it 😌
So doom and gloom. Same with Corrie, I won’t be watching that at Christmas if that’s when Paul is going to die. Used to love the soaps at Christmas but can’t be arsed with just depressing scenes.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I'm confused, not sure if I've missed something? Why is Vinny going to give Aaron the money? Why doesn't he just tell the other Dingles that Aaron is demanding money with menaces? It's not like he's blackmailing him with anything, he's just bullying him. Just tell Cain for starters, surely?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I'm confused, not sure if I've missed something? Why is Vinny going to give Aaron the money? Why doesn't he just tell the other Dingles that Aaron is demanding money with menaces? It's not like he's blackmailing him with anything, he's just bullying him. Just tell Cain for starters, surely?
We must be telepathic I was thinking by the same thing last night ……along with “ I wish someone would punch Aaron straight in his face”
Let’s face it they make up these pathetic nonsense storylines to rile the people who watch it

• Heart
Reactions: 14
What’s the money for in the first place? Whenever Aaron talks in his overly aggressive and arrogant tone I switch my brain off

Reactions: 6
It's the constant sniffing that boils my piss. Talk about over-acting.

Reactions: 8
Have they done a county lines storyline? I live rurally and unfortunately it’s quite prevalent.
They could get Samson, Noah, Amelia, Cathy and Heath to all be involved and then sadly have them die when they take a bad batch of cough syrup they’ve been told to sell.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’ve stopped paying full attention but I think it’s the money left to Vinnie by Liv.

Reactions: 3
Have they done a county lines storyline? I live rurally and unfortunately it’s quite prevalent.
They could get Samson, Noah, Amelia, Cathy and Heath to all be involved and then sadly have them die when they take a bad batch of cough syrup they’ve been told to sell.
What and have Cathy with her angry rants, the county lines leaders wouldn’t put up with her

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They could die along with Belle whose furrowed brow at everything drives me mad
And Tom because he’s tit
And Tracey ditto
And Nate boring bastard
🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.