Emmerdale #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Caleb was always on the phone to somebody when he was trying to ruin Kim.
I suppise we still have stuff about him to find out.

Reactions: 5
Those two nosey bints are about to ruin Liam & Wendy :rolleyes: I like those two together, much more realistic than bloody Bob !!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The plot of Marshall leaving was so sudden and you’d think they’d have had Lauren investigate the aunt a bit more

Reactions: 5
I thought Arthur was really creepy and controlling with Marshall, worse than Noah behaved imo.

Could you imagine how the story would have been taken if Arthur was straight and a teenage girl moved in for him to paw over?! I'm glad Marshall escaped his clutches. Arthur forced him to come out before he was ready, caused issues with Marshall's friend's and families, kept prodding the relationship aspect until he caved in etc etc

(I mean this in a completely non-homophobic way, they over did the Heartstopper element imo it was all too forced and Marshall seemed like a victim of coercive control rather than a sweet love story)

Reactions: 9
I thought Arthur was really creepy and controlling with Marshall, worse than Noah behaved imo.

Could you imagine how the story would have been taken if Arthur was straight and a teenage girl moved in for him to paw over?! I'm glad Marshall escaped his clutches. Arthur forced him to come out before he was ready, caused issues with Marshall's friend's and families, kept prodding the relationship aspect until he caved in etc etc

(I mean this in a completely non-homophobic way, they over did the Heartstopper element imo it was all too forced and Marshall seemed like a victim of coercive control rather than a sweet love story)

Yeh, it felt like Arthur bullied him and Marshall just looked bewildered all the time.

Reactions: 10
The Arthur Marshall (if we cared about them they would have been the obvious 'Marthur' portmanteau!) storyline seemed like yet another in a long list where they seemed to change their mind about what to do with characters. It's getting really annoying now. Same in Corrie.

BTW, When I wrote Arthur Marshall it reminded me of

Screenshot_20230724-132151.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The plot of Marshall leaving was so sudden and you’d think they’d have had Lauren investigate the aunt a bit more
You think he might have stuck around for tye wedding considering all Laurel and Jai did for him. He couldn't get out of there fast enough!

Reactions: 12
Completely agree on the Arthur comments and I know he's young himself but he needed to stop being so selfish and weird. No wonder Marshall ran in the other direction , I would be saying something about his behaviour if I was laurel

Reactions: 6
Completely agree on the Arthur comments and I know he's young himself but he needed to stop being so selfish and weird. No wonder Marshall ran in the other direction , I would be saying something about his behaviour if I was laurel
It’s very unusual to have your first crush/love living with you. It was a bizarre setup. They probably would have got on better if they weren’t together practically 24/7 and getting under each others feet. Arthur was far too intense. Marshall always looked like a rabbit caught in the headlights

• Heart
I was worried about saying something about Arthur in case people thought I was being homophobic, but so glad others thought it was too creepy and obsessive.

Worse still, Laurel enabling Arthur's behaviour, poor Marshall was trapped in a nightmare imo.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’d prefer Bob and Bernice together but only if the writers leave them alone to become a long-standing couple. Like Jack and Vera, Seth & Betty etc

I’d prefer Bob and Bernice together but only if the writers leave them alone to become a long-standing couple. Like Jack and Vera, Seth & Betty etc

There are adverts all over the place for Bradford Alhambra panto with Sam Giles as Wicked Stepmother. So she's leaving.

Reactions: 3
At the risk of sounding like a total perv, I would absolutely lick Wendy like a postage stamp. She’s gorgeous!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.