Emmerdale #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooh we got to see non chav Dawn again this evening. She's changed mind... From drug addled prozzie to planning holidays in Portugal. Posh bint.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The character was axed. The actors who play Jai & Rishi were on Lorraine the following morning after the episode we saw him lying at the bottom of the stairs. Bhasker who played Rishi said the producers rang him and told him they had some news for him: they were going to kill off Rishi
And yet they didn’t axe Victoria when they had the perfect opportunity…
---
From drug addled prozzie to planning holidays in Portugal.
#Inspirational

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Has anyone else noticed an issue with ITVX tonight? I worked late and it appears the episodes have gone to numbers rather than dates. Also probably a few weeks back?

Reactions: 2
Ooh we got to see non chav Dawn again this evening. She's changed mind... From drug addled prozzie to planning holidays in Portugal. Posh bint.
She better make the most of it. She'll be back on the streets when the producers get bored.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Archie needs recasting asap, the kid can't act for toffee. He has a weird Midwich Cuckoo vibe too. :ROFLMAO:

Archie needs recasting asap, the kid can't act for toffee. He has a weird Midwich Cuckoo vibe too. :ROFLMAO:
He's not alone.
Can any of the kids act?
I'm glad Cathy has disappeared. She was bad.
Maybe she will return as a new person and hopefully one who can act.

Not a good advert for drink driving tonight. New guy turns up in his car at Cain's to discuss business, off they go to pub where they are drinking pints. Nate comes in and they order whisky chasers. New guy then says he is leaving so hopefully he didn't get back into his car 😖😳

Reactions: 6
Not a good advert for drink driving tonight. New guy turns up in his car at Cain's to discuss business, off they go to pub where they are drinking pints. Nate comes in and they order whisky chasers. New guy then says he is leaving so hopefully he didn't get back into his car 😖😳
Happens a lot in soaps 😡 they only seem to make a deal of it if said character has a drink issue 🙄

Reactions: 4
Victoria is a interfering nosey cow that definitely CAN'T act.
She has no storylines herself, she just walks around the village interfering with everyone else 🤣 Apart from being involved in Liam and Wendy, Amelia etc she’s not been on otherwise? Correct me if I’m wrong!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She has no storylines herself, she just walks around the village interfering with everyone else 🤣 Apart from being involved in Liam and Wendy, Amelia etc she’s not been on otherwise? Correct me if I’m wrong!
Why didn't they just sack her and David after the incident or whatever the feck it was that happened. They've been barely had a storyline after it

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.