Emmerdale #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is Mandy constantly channeling Dr Frankenfurter for her makeup 😐
---
Also Belles weirdo boyfriend is defo guilty

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Ok, I’ve changed my mind, I think it’s Kim, someone who’s not in the frame who you’d least expect it, someone who’s not a Dingle

Reactions: 3
I keep seeing posts on fakebook that Victoria will get pregnant. Do the writers not remember she’s infertile or very low chance of getting pregnant whatever one it is they diagnosed her with. So to be pregnant twice must be some kind of kick in the teeth to people who do struggle with fertility.

Reactions: 9
I keep seeing posts on fakebook that Victoria will get pregnant. Do the writers not remember she’s infertile or very low chance of getting pregnant whatever one it is they diagnosed her with. So to be pregnant twice must be some kind of kick in the teeth to people who do struggle with fertility.
That reminds me what happened to Jacubs baby with the grooming teacher

Reactions: 5
That's Theo. Seen once in a blue moon along with Harry. Always in the back room. The teacher left him in a basket on the doorstep.
Next time we see him he will be a teenager...but as David is leaving, I suppose the baby will leave too.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.