Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bluecups

VIP Member
I liked the sparkly green jumper too!

I don't feel sorry for Chloe one bit. She was quite happy to accept Charity's hospitality and live in her house getting waited on hand and foot whilst hiding the fact she was pregnant by Mackenzie. Devious mare.

I'm sure she'll be fine, she seems the resilient type, what with being in a car accident, ploughing through a dry stone wall, plummeting off a cliff and then walking out of hospital with barely a scratch a couple of days later :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

ohdoris

VIP Member
I’m thrilled they brought Aaron back, such a happy, positive character. Really contributes to the cast.

Misery arse !!

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Mycatismad

VIP Member
What a rubbish episode!! Why are we meant to be invested in Ryan and whatshernames son let alone his mum’s feelings, we barely know these characters (except Ryan). Also I’m done with the Jacob and Victoria love scenes!

Chita

VIP Member
Gets her horse to trample him then lets the horse loose and reports it missing.
Horse is found.
Craig is discovered to have died from a blow to the head that could have beem a horse hoof.
quoting my own post from Sunday night.
Hee hee heee.

• Haha
  • Heart

Doodlebug005

VIP Member
Every time Victor and Claudette are on screen I cringe. She's like an amateur theatre actor and he is just terrible. The put on gruff 'cokerny' accent and the mannerisms are like nails down a blackboard.
She rocked up at Charles’ weeks ago yet is calling the shots now… if she and Vic the d!ck don’t like it there they can fucketh off from whence they came…. Grow a pair charlie boy

• Haha

unidentified

VIP Member
I too was shouting at the tv. I work as a sexual offences examiner and wish they would show that side of it. Even if it’s not straight away. A rape has 7 days for forensics. Obviously sooner and not showered is ‘better’ but we’re about more than that too, immediate care outside of the forensics such as contraception, hep b vaccine, HIV pep, the aftercare, everything. I’ve felt disappointed in the Corrie storyline and hoped theyd do it justice

• Heart

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
Nicola made me laugh then

(talking about the bailiffs): “They’ve taken all the games consoles, now the kids will want to talk to me and Jimmy”

• Haha

ohdoris

VIP Member
I’d like to know who does Chloe’s nails. Survived a car crash & rolling down a ravine with all her acrylics intact :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Maid22

VIP Member
I really liked Lydia, but after tonight's episode, proper gone off her, I've never been gone through what her character has, but I know my husband would do the same thing, she was an absolute cow to sam

• Heart

Chita

VIP Member
I think that Craig actor is doing a great job - he's sneaky creepy with Lydia but nicey nicey with everyone else.
I think he is getting that spot on.

I do hope Kim works out what's going on. Poor Lydia.
How is this gonna play out??????

And sorry writers but this woman dating Ryan is not interesting to me. She has been shoehorned in and so far quite annoying and is now getting a storyline about organ donation.

I don't know her or the woman she was with last night and I don't know the child they spoke of.
Therefore I have no emotional attachment to any of them.

ohdoris

VIP Member
I can not express how devastated I was when the flying caravan in the storm didn’t kill Brenda. The rage I have for her isn’t healthy 😭

• Haha

Salted Caramel

Chatty Member
Every time Victor and Claudette are on screen I cringe. She's like an amateur theatre actor and he is just terrible. The put on gruff 'cokerny' accent and the mannerisms are like nails down a blackboard.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Chita

VIP Member
Layla needs to fck off, she's a holier than thou hypocrite

I'm hoping they make her decide to move to Portugal to be with her sister and that Jacob goes too. In my mind David can either go with them or they can kill him off.
Not fussed either way.

Andxwith a bit of luck they might take Victoria with them.
If they want a Sugden in the show, then bring Robert back.

raspberryjuice

VIP Member
The Bernice exit storyline is stupid. It’s like she walked in one morning and said today is my last day and they had to come up with an idea and film it right then? It’s completely out of the blue, no build up or anything.

ohdoris

VIP Member
Not Gabby telling Lydia to be professional & keep her personal life away from work when she’s practically sexually harassed Nicky in the beginning 🥴
What was Manpreets sister called? She needs to come back & get rid of Gabby & Cathy & David & finish off Victoria!!

• Haha