Emmerdale #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope Kim absolutely annihilates Craig!

How lovely to see the softer side of Kim.

What will she do? Send Will after him?
How can this be resolved?
Maybe Samson will be the one to deal with it.

How will Sam react?
He's been one of my favourite characters since he joined the show and I feel protective of him.

Who is locked inside that cottage?
Is it someone we don't know?

Reactions: 7
Me too. I love the fact the Kim will go in hard for anyone she cares about. Such an unlikely friendship between her & Lydia, but I like it.

Reactions: 20
She kept the clothes at first but I thought she later burned them?
Oh I missed that! πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ™ˆ I tend to miss Wednesday’s because I’m out.
I thought she was wise for keeping evidence. 😩 Hopefully another victim will emerge to back her up.

Reactions: 2
I hope Kim finds a way of 'outing him' so he faces a criminal charge as it is nice to see her softer,caring side and Lydia would get a little closure.
---
So any more guess who Cain and Caleb have got held hostage? With Cain's past it could be a long list :)

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I hope Kim finds a way of 'outing him' so he faces a criminal charge as it is nice to see her softer,caring side and Lydia would get a little closure.
---
So any more guess who Cain and Caleb have got held hostage? With Cain's past it could be a long list :)
I have just watched it on catch up and was so disappointed when Moira said "you" and it went back to Cain - going looking for spoilers now. :)

Reactions: 6
I have just watched it on catch up and was so disappointed when Moira said "you" and it went back to Cain - going looking for spoilers now. :)
I'm thinking it might be Adam or Aaron and they are detoxing from droogs maybe?

Reactions: 4
So who is Cain keeping captive and who was in the toilet when Mac and Charity were talking πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

Reactions: 3
Please let it be Ross 🀞🀞🀞

It won’t be, but a girl can dream😍
I have seen photos of Ross in mags so maybe he is returning
---
She did. She took them to the woods and burned them
And im sure she did that just so precious Samson got his work experience
---
Ive just gone through the cast list for next week in Radio Times. Only ones out the ordinary are Vanessa and Kerry.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Ive just gone through the cast list for next week in Radio Times. Only ones out the ordinary are Vanessa and Kerry.
Noooooo! 😭😭
Still, at least Debbie is still safely tucked away in Scotland. Along with her other kid who seems to have been forgotten by absolutely everyone, including his sister and grandmother πŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.