Emmerdale #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Disappointed Charity didn't tell Chloe , don't understand why chas and cain talked her out of it

On another note I wonder if Victor is going to steal that necklace or if something happens to it and he gets the blame but is actually innocent

Reactions: 11
I’d have rammed that necklace up Jai’s arse the cheeky get !!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Looks like the Charity/Mack/Chloe storyline comes to a head, just seen pics on FB of a car coming off a cliff with the 3 of them involved

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Looks like the Charity/Mack/Chloe storyline comes to a head, just seen pics on FB of a car coming off a cliff with the 3 of them involved
If this results in the end of Chloe that wouldn’t be the worst thing.

Or maybe the car comes off the cliff and lands on David.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
The crap gangsters doing the driving business are tedious. How many times have Emmerdale run this gangster crap?
Also Charles’ family is tit and need to be axed. Manpreet is still hot though.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
The crap gangsters doing the driving business are tedious. How many times have Emmerdale run this gangster crap?
Also Charles’ family is tit and need to be axed. Manpreet is still hot though.

Remember when there was a (meant to be) scary drug dealer menacing the village and Debbie Dingle arranged to meet him in a lay by to talk.
She gave her usual stroppy faced, deadpan performance and he fled the lay by never to be seen again because he was so terrified of her.

Un- believable.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Every time Victor and Claudette are on screen I cringe. She's like an amateur theatre actor and he is just terrible. The put on gruff 'cokerny' accent and the mannerisms are like nails down a blackboard.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Every time Victor and Claudette are on screen I cringe. She's like an amateur theatre actor and he is just terrible. The put on gruff 'cokerny' accent and the mannerisms are like nails down a blackboard.
She rocked up at Charles’ weeks ago yet is calling the shots now… if she and Vic the d!ck don’t like it there they can fucketh off from whence they came…. Grow a pair charlie boy

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Are they trying to make Claudette into a new Edna Birch?
All religious and interfering etc.

Reactions: 8
You just know. I toe is going to have stolen that necklace now Charles has told him to leave 🤦🏻‍♀️
I reckon Charles is going to ‘steal’ it so his dad gets the blame

Edited to add; and surely his dad can’t drop dead and then Charles gets remorseful as we have already had this storyline with Jai 🤔

Reactions: 4
Fucketh off.....love it 😆
Still hate Nate. His voice annoys me so much 🙉 and the acting is tit. He also needs to fucketh off & take whinger Tracey with him.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is Nate going to be the father of Chloes baby if it comes out that Mack isn't?! They slept together didn't they or have I made that up 😆

Reactions: 3
Is Nate going to be the father of Chloes baby if it comes out that Mack isn't?! They slept together didn't they or have I made that up 😆
Yeah I'm sure they did you could be right although I'm not sure on timings.

Mac is clearly with Chloe for the baby. I think that's what they were getting at when she wanted to go out but he said just stay in. Also you could tell Moira got in his head when she said Chloe would runaway with the baby if she found out

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.