Emmerdale #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't usually like Amy but I can see her point in this , Chloe is a total desperate cow , can she not see he was only with her for the baby and now because he felt guilty after the crash

Reactions: 11
Don't usually like Amy but I can see her point in this , Chloe is a total desperate cow , can she not see he was only with her for the baby and now because he felt guilty after the crash
I think she is pretending just to give herself time to recover and then leave with Reuben

Reactions: 3
I am afraid I read this morning that the Charity, Mack & Chloe storyline is going to run well into the New Year :oops:

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Not the first time that Jacob has ended up with his dad's sloppy seconds 😬🤢
If my date's son turned up as a replacement beau; I'd be straight out the door. Nah mate. Although, I'd had been out of the door if all the weird locals were gawping at me on the first date with dad. Just ewww. Red flags everrrrrrrywhere.

(I've seen too many SVU episodes and want to be Livvy-B.)

Reactions: 6
Jacob is 12 in my head. The idea of sleeping with a father and son is just too gross

Reactions: 24
What a rubbish episode!! Why are we meant to be invested in Ryan and whatshernames son let alone his mum’s feelings, we barely know these characters (except Ryan). Also I’m done with the Jacob and Victoria love scenes!

Reactions: 19
What a rubbish episode!! Why are we meant to be invested in Ryan and whatshernames son let alone his mum’s feelings, we barely know these characters (except Ryan). Also I’m done with the Jacob and Victoria love scenes!
Oh, give it two weeks, Ryan and Gail's kid will have moved in with them, his long-forgotten adoptive mum will conveniently die in a car crash, and within a couple of years, he'll be using the Dingle surname and marrying his cousin 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Jacob is 12 in my head. The idea of sleeping with a father and son is just too gross
I just googled as I couldn't work out the ages of the characters and he's supposed to be 20 and Victoria is 29!!! I was shocked I presumed her character was older than that.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I just googled as I couldn't work out the ages of the characters and he's supposed to be 20 and Victoria is 29!!! I was shocked I presumed her character was older than that.
Oh wow, I thought she was around 35 or so? Isn't Jacob a medical student? He's not getting much studying done and he doesn't have a work placement, but you just know he'll be expertly delivering Dawn's baby at Christmas 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It'll not be a dingle probably end up the secretary lol
I was going to say Cathy - at this point she’d do anything Samson says to get in his pants
---
Well that makes the snorty girl storyline even more of a joke as she’s not too dissimilar in age from Vic.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.