Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chita

VIP Member
NEW THREAD -

thegirlscout

VIP Member
If you look at the scenes of the horse back at the stable when she let him go, it was a different horse as there were no markings around its eyes like we could see in the field after bolting at Craig.
Missed that! Will have to have another look

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
Surely it can’t be any of the regulars ? we have already had the Cain in prison for something he didn’t do scenario
Robert in prison
Dan in prison
🤷‍♀️

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
I saw that on twitter , any idea who shes going to play? Some people said Calebs ex but others said she is too young to be Nickys Mam
Now, Paula is swapping the cobbles for the Dales as she takes on the role of Ella Forster – a caring and compassionate character who is set to fall on difficult times.

Ella will meet Mandy Dingle (Lisa Riley) at a Veterinary Ball she is attending with partner Paddy Kirk (Dominic Brunt), and will end up losing her job after sticking up for the salon owner.

Not willing to let herself be down for too long, Ella soon finds herself in a chance encounter with Manpreet Sharma (Rebecca Sarker) who offers her an opportunity.

Dr Karen Kim

Don't they live in the house the Barton brothers did? I was confused earlier this week but Victoria's ( was Betty's and Seth's) has a wall and hatch and I think Chloe now lives in the open plan cottage next door. Will to go Google.
Isn’t Chloe leaving too or have I misremembered/ hoping, wishing, praying 🙏🏻

Leo100

VIP Member
Now, Paula is swapping the cobbles for the Dales as she takes on the role of Ella Forster – a caring and compassionate character who is set to fall on difficult times.

Ella will meet Mandy Dingle (Lisa Riley) at a Veterinary Ball she is attending with partner Paddy Kirk (Dominic Brunt), and will end up losing her job after sticking up for the salon owner.

Not willing to let herself be down for too long, Ella soon finds herself in a chance encounter with Manpreet Sharma (Rebecca Sarker) who offers her an opportunity.

[/QUOTE

Thank you! The post i seen said nothing

Leo100

VIP Member
Is he the weird stalker from Corrie or just looks like him? It gets me rightly confused🤣 not keen on the character- not keen on any of the new characters tbf, and a fair few of the old cast are deadwood- maybe Emmerdale isn’t the soap for me🤣 I only like Cain…. yup that’s it only Cain!
Haha which weird stalker from corrie? Can't think