Emmerdale #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just googled as I couldn't work out the ages of the characters and he's supposed to be 20 and Victoria is 29!!! I was shocked I presumed her character was older than that.
I thought she was mid thirties! But she’s closer in age to Jacob than David who’s 41

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I was going to say Cathy - at this point she’d do anything Samson says to get in his pants
---
I’m thinking the exact same also
it will be under her PMDD diagnosis won’t it because every woman with hormones are killers

Reactions: 9
Is Ryan using a new hair conditioner? His hair is looking a lot healthier and the lighter colour suits him

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What the actual duck is with the Jacob and Victoria thing? Not watched Emmerdale in a while and just find it bleeping weird.

Reactions: 18
What the actual duck is with the Jacob and Victoria thing? Not watched Emmerdale in a while and just find it bleeping weird.
They’ve had sex 3 or 4 times in today’s episode alone. We get it, they are horny for each other, it doesn’t need to be rammed down our throats (no pun intended), it doesn’t help with the ickiness

Surely Jacob needs to, put it politely, refill, between bunkups. The poor boy must be drained

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The Dr role play chat with Victoria and Jacob made me heave. It made me feel dead uncomfortable & I cringed behind the cushion :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
They’ve had sex 3 or 4 times in today’s episode alone. We get it, they are horny for each other, it doesn’t need to be rammed down our throats (no pun intended), it doesn’t help with the ickiness

Surely Jacob needs to, put it politely, refill, between bunkups. The poor boy must be drained
I was thinking someone would spot them in the glamping tent. But no it was round 4 😂😂😂😂😂.
---

I was thinking someone would spot them in the glamping tent. But no it was round 4 😂😂😂😂😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Craigs PA deffo knows something sinister.🤫

I am beginning to like Gail, she has really grown on me these last few episodes.

Reactions: 13
I want to know why Caleb is supposed to be rich yet they were desperate to get Aarons 30k euros.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.