Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Instashamous

I’m such a glutton for punishment. I need to stop following her.

Im shocked that her employee has lasted so long, I was convinced a few weeks nestled in an office surrounded by faux marble and old shit being conference called from the drew bedchamber would have polished off even the most desperate person.

I find the complaining about fat shaming irksome, it is wrong to judge somebody based on their weight BUT it is 100% fair to judge someone based on their poor life choices. When you are posting about eating at the hungry horse on the regular, pictures of the really unhealthy food you eat paired with the constant lounging in bed and both you and your husband are morbidly obese and have an unhealthy pallor you are opening yourself up to criticism, just as I would expect it if I posted how much alcohol I drank/cigarettes I smoked.

Also #freetony I genuinely want to know who is choosing which comedy T-shirt he wears each day- they are all a CHOICE.

I don’t find her lifestyle aspirational at all- if being self employed is having the freedom to watch Netflix at 2pm on a Tuesday and snap up the hungry horse lunch deals after doing hours of mind numbing surveys I’ll stick to my 40 hours a week thanks. 🙏🏼

Reactions: 15

Sickofitall

Hello, my names Emma drew.
I brought a converted old listed Chappell that has damp,
I didn’t pack anything in a timely manner as I bugged off to Blackpool as this was more important for some reason.
Then I packed my house, but trying to pack a house in a week is stressful and I intended to cook, but instead got takeaways like I do pretty much most nights, this time with packing as my excuse.
Now I’ve found my cold damp converted chapel to be cold and damp, so to be frugal and help save money, I’ve started staying in a hotel to help me not deal with the cold and damp.
My next video is me sorting out the 3000 items I’ve been buying from Poundland, working out if I can sell them for more than a quid at a car boot, moaning when I can’t, then getting a takeaway with my hunk of a husband (which the internet is banging down my door to see more of),
Also my house is cold and damp
I’ve just moved in don’t you know

• Haha
Reactions: 14
D

DramaLlama

I saw she'd been mentioned a few times on the Vlogmas threads but I think she deserves her own thread. So many things that drive me crazy about this one, it's hard to know where to start!

* Talks about having a six figure income and insinuates her followers can have the same via blogging/surveys etc... yet rarely mentions she has a property that she rents out - this presumably must account for a large chunk of her income.

* Can't handle criticism of any kind. Goes boo-hooing to her followers looking for sympathy over the most minor of things. Apparently she's employed someone to delete negative comments :rolleyes: It's a good thing she's self employed as I genuinely don't think she'd survive a day in the real world.

* Did an article in the Daily Mail about how she gets free products to review on Amazon. What she failed to mention was that she was selling the same free products unopened on eBay. In other words she had written fake reviews of them. As someone who is running a website claiming to be helping others save money (and have a six figure income :rolleyes:) it doesn't sit well with me that she was so happy to mislead consumers in this way. It's just pure greed. I did report her to Amazon at the time, not sure if they did anything :ROFLMAO:.

* She claims to go to Disneyworld frequently, got married there etc.. yet when she booked a surprise trip for her husband he found out because Disney emailed him (I think it was a dining pass or something). Cue her making a video about how Disney had ruined her whole holiday, she was so upset with them etc... Surely if she went that often and knew it as well as she claims, she'd have known he was on the account and would receive the booking info? It really grated on me that she couldn't even seem to acknowledge that it was actually partly her mistake. She should have been annoyed with herself.

Feel better now I've got that out of my system :ROFLMAO:
Oh, also, I'm not sure if Influencers is the right place for this (she's a financial blogger/vlogger) feel free to move or ask me to re-do this if it's in the wrong place

Reactions: 13

Sweet Jane

What she seems in denial about is the fact that the two of them and their “lifestyle” looks so unaspirational. Watching two morbidly obese people do very little surrounded by their cheap bedsit style furniture whilst wearing truly hideous clothing does not make you want to sign up so you too can live like that. I only watch them to see how much odder it’s going to get and because I like cats!

Reactions: 13

H12345

Cannot stand this women she is a pig (and I don’t mean because she’s overweight)
She’s a nasty dickhead. Clearly wants to sell all her poor husbands shit because she a money grabbing twat
Will never give her dad back the ten thousand out of the rental she just sold coz she’s a nob

She’s clearly about to die because she’s so unhealthy
I remember she blocked me ages ago because she asked what she should do for the week meal prep or eat out and I suggested salad coz she could by in bulk god forbid she might eat healthy
The cats look like they piss in the corner everyday
And hoover the house you utter slob
Also if your going to do plus size look at me in the mirror wear something other then manky cats and Disney princess
No ones aggs me more then this women she’s a self righteous melt who just is basically a drain on her husband I’ve never known anyone to find life so hard

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Do you need to post here? It’s called free will.
Do you need to argue with what everyone is posting here? That's their free will.

So to sum up - you're happy with Emma posting what she wants because it's her free will, but you aren't happy with people saying what they want in here, although it's theirs?

Yeah, great point you've made there :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

WatchingandJudging

Does she not think that the fact she lives in a freezing cold, mouldy dingey property and her disgustingly unhealthy eating habits are the reason she constantly has a ‘cold’?! I mean it’s not rocket science is it?

These two desperately need structure, routine, to get out of the house and to mix with others. It is seriously unhealthy to remain in a bubble like that- no wonder she is tired, ill, constantly eating and moaning.

She can spending however much money she wants on hypnotherapy but nothing is going to change because she has no motivation to change. It’s the same with the CBT she ‘tried’- sorry Emma but these things take work on the individuals part you can’t just click your fingers and be fixed!

I don’t think she will ever get that lightbulb moment though because she’s too far up her own arse and Tony enables this whole situation by feeding into it by doing everything for her.

Her stories drain me so fuck knows how Tony feels. Enjoy your freedom whilst it lasts mate!

Reactions: 10

Instashamous

Did anyone read her love it column? Was it just as s***e as i would think?

Also new thread suggestion: Emma drew- cat living croney, her incomes baloney, #free tony

• Haha

skintsocks

VIP Member

Of course she doesn't . She lays in bed, presses her bell from poundland and gets Tony to answer.

• Haha

JellyWobbles

VIP Member
I have a similar body shape to Emma, I’m a good 5 stone less hefty I’d say but I have a belly - I’m not justifying it as my diet isn’t perfect but I do have PCOS and insulin resistance which her belly is a dead give away too - she needs a blood test.. if I was her I’d fix her diet right up and get more active no ones saying be perfect but if she’s ill this much then her body is telling her she needs to change!
Also as fellow fat girl - I wouldn’t be seen dead in a jumpsuit it’s just not flattering on fat bellies at all

boostar

I love the way she’s taken a picture of Tony and written freedom!!
That's so disrespectful, even if she is kidding.

So, she's sitting in the house, naked, expecting a guest. These side hustles are getting out of hand.

• Haha
  • Sick

Sabbie

VIP Member
I could easily envision they left the pack open and that thing dropped in there from their manky house. :rolleyes:

• Haha

Sickofitall

It’s all very well to sit o a high horse and say where’s your house? Why dont you work for yourself when you’ve had all your life paid for.
She’s earning enough to be secure for the student accommodation (which if you’ve ever been a student you know the rent is mega on houses and landlords rake it in), and if she’s now paying £400 less on the chapel (making it roughly (350-450 a month) she’s probably not worried about an income from her scam marketing and eBay bollocks.
So yeah, whiles it’s all well and good to sit there and say why aren’t you working for yourself, most of us weren’t set up for life by mummy and daddy who brought the student house we lived in and we can’t live off that income and do fuck all.
We have to work, and graft and put in a full shift, and then still do all the stuff she gets tired thinking about doing.
Need to move house? Try doing it with a full time job, and a kid and only 2 days off a week.
Need to unpack? Same again, but we did It in less than a week.
Need to kee the house tidy. Yep you guessed it, off to work for someone else then back home, family life tidy up and bed.
Her laziness is nothing to be proud of. She thinks we’re jelous trolls, I just pity what a fucking state she’s in.
She’s got no business direction, no PR direction, a house full of damp, out of control diabetes and no energy to deal with anything.
But don’t worry, we’re the ones who can’t get our lives together

boostar

Can we just talk about how she's happy spending almost £140 on sunglasses she'll wear occasionally but has a pair of £6 specs (that look like £6 specs) for everyday use?

Don't worry, though. She's going to side hustle that £140 by spending £100,000 via cashback sites.

• Haha

Dontspillthemilk

VIP Member
Oh the chapel might be haunted now. Why the hell did they move into this chapel it’s nothing but problems already. Damp, too cold, haunted, there’s a bit outside that gets flooded so many weeks a year that makes the office drive 10 minutes longer or whatever.

Not that they ever seem to be at the office. Emma is basically in bed reading a book atm from the look of it.
What is the office for? Another place to eat sweets?

LOL @ her story about going into the loft. “So you know how we have that 36ft loft...”

Yes Emma. We really fucking do.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9