Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SunshineSally

Chatty Member
And don't forget those referrals which paid for a hotel stay. She basically funds her lifestyle by being at the top of a pyramid scheme.

Reactions: 8

boostar

I've just found this thread (how did I miss it?!) and read through all the posts.

I don't think Emma Drew is a money saving /making expert. I'm not that much older than her and I'm close to paying off my mortgage. How have I done this? Here's my handy guide :

1) not buying crap
2)...

Okay, that's about it. I am old school thrifty. I don't buy stuff I don't need, I have a car that gets me about and nothing more, I don't eat out or have takeaways. I buy discounted meat and fish then freeze it. I batch cook at weekends. I work full time, as does my husband. I do use Shopmium but only if I'm actually in the right supermarket and if it is something I'll use. I do surveys but I earn maybe £20 per year from them. I'm a Shop and Scan panelist and get £80 of vouchers per year for that.

I've done mystery shopping before but it's time consuming as you have the actual visit then the report to fill in afterwards. It is difficult to find the time because of my actual full time job and because the mystery shops are few and far between if you live in a large city.

Blogging is over now. I think we're at saturation point so anyone hoping to follow Emma's advice and make £100k per year without leaving their bed is going to be sorely disappointed. Like all MLMs/pyramid schemes, the only ones earning money are at the top. If you are buying in, it's too late.

lexiloo

VIP Member
Nap den 😂😂
She has a new bed in her office at home all she needs is one in the kitchen and she’s sorted. You can get beds for the garden too I am very suprised she doesn’t 🙄
she may as well just strap one to her back 😂

• Haha

Goodpup

I really can't comprehend how she is still manage to 'declutter' so much stuff. She just moved house... doesn't everyone have a massive clear out when they're packing? Obviously if I was a cynic I might think that she is actually still reselling and just dodging paying VAT but clearly she wouldn't do that 🤷

Reactions: 7

Dontspillthemilk

VIP Member
Latest video is a thrifted plus size haul. Predictions;

One unfocused close up
A cat wanders into shot so we have to stop everything and talk about the cat
Dresses, mainly smock dresses
Chapel

• Haha

boostar

I’ve no idea about matched betting
Apparently you can’t loose on it.
Matched betting is making money from those offers the bookies use to lure people in (i.e. Bet £10 and we'll give you another £20 bet for free). You have to place a bet on an outcome (with a bookmaker) then bet against the same outcome (with a betting exchange) at the same odds. So basically, you win as much as you lose and then cash out the free money. So you only make £20 in the example above. It's a very time consuming process and an absolute bugger if something goes wrong (you can lose money doing this if you don't know what you are doing or make a little mistake). I tried it once, couldn't get my lay bet on in time but ended up winning anyway so I cashed out and haven't touched it since.

I think the people who are really successful at matched betting are the ones who spend a great deal of time at it (like anything else) and although it is touted by a lot of people as a great side hustle, there's still always the chance of something going wrong and you ending up losing money. You can also get banned by the bookies because, for some reason, they don't like matched betting 🤔

Also, I was self employed until January of this year, both working as a contractor and running a small business, and there's been some hilarious stuff Emma's done in the guise of being self employed, like treating her home broadband as a business expense when she was working from home 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
If anybody was going to “find” a dead creature in their porridge I could guarantee it would be Emma, demanding compensation no doubt. 🙄

I’m also amazed that it’s just lying there, perfectly on top, I mean if that was poured from the packet surely it’d be mixed in with all the oats, not just there on top 🤔.

Maybe I’m overthinking this 🤣

Dontspillthemilk

VIP Member
I could easily envision they left the pack open and that thing dropped in there from their manky house. :rolleyes:
Don’t they have a fly infestation in the roof?

That fly definitely came from the filthy mares house!

Her guests have left early. I'm guessing that they have seen her IG stories!
Also FreeTony getting the Chinese. I hope he’s logging onto tinder as soon as he leaves the chapel

• Haha

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
Can you imagine if a fan turns up? The anxiety vlog over it?
Ha would someone actually go all that way to meet her?

She’s no Zalfie. But yeah, wouldn’t be hard at all to drive round those areas and spot that house

Says she was quoted £3500 for someone to pack for her. If she spent less time moaning about packing and actually packing it wouldn’t have taken long

Last edited:
  • Haha

Babycakes

I agree bashing her appearance isn’t good. I said it before when people were on about her teeth, she obviously has issues and goes to counselling or something.

There’s plenty of other things to critique without stooping to personal digs
Heres the thing im all about
That’s just the world we live in. If we weren’t influenced by the world around us the world wouldn’t move forward. But the point is, we all have a choice. Would you say a person was vulnerable because everyone started getting television sets in their homes? No. This isn’t an over night thing, we’ve lived in a sheep society for years and years. I think rather than seeing the people who buy things because they becomes popular as ‘vulnerable’ isn’t right at all. It’s just a copycat world with most people always wanting more, or always having the best. Chances are, if Susan next door starts painting her fence, Sheila 2 doors down will then be out there the following weekend painting hers 😂 perhaps it’s just something us humans do naturally, unless we choose to live a totally different life, like that of a minimalist. My point about Emma is that she may be overweight, and she may be eating the wrong things and sharing it with the world, but a fitness freak sharing their body and their healthy meals would come under the same fire by the majority of people here because they’d be seen as forcing their healthy ways on to people or trying to advertise that the only way to be healthy is to be slim. You can’t win lol. People should be able to eat, look and do whatever they like and be able to share it without being called vile, fat and disgusting. I’d love to see what some of you keyboard warriors look like behind the screen!
Wow now hang on heres the thing people dont care shes over weight but what people do get fed up with is the fact she moans and moans about her weight and hows shes judged and then buys a shit load of crap to eat mmmm hello of course she gonna get stick for it!! I couldnt careless about her weight emma is a nasty piece of work belittles people alot

Goodpup

I have found their eBay account. Took me less than 2 minutes based on what she disclosed in her stories today. She is selling a few size 24 clothes - fair enough, I can see how that might be decluttering her own personal things hence no need to pay VAT. However she is also selling some size 8/10, even size 1 dresses 🤔 Sorry but she is 100% still reselling just doing it in the sly and dodging VAT. She is dodgy AF.

Here are a few things she has 'decluttered' in the last couple of hours:

Screenshot_20190609_215616_com.ebay.mobile.jpg

Poor Tony, she's getting rid of her sexy Santa outfit 🤢

Screenshot_20190609_215345_com.ebay.mobile.jpg

How are people going to know about Tony's zany personality if she sells his t-shirts 💔

Screenshot_20190609_215657_com.ebay.mobile.jpg

Background of the VAT thing:

PhotoGrid_1560114476184.jpg

A reply to a comment on that post - she can't plead ignorance:

PhotoGrid_1560114509954.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow

Instashamous

I think we should pool our money and pay for someone to go on her course. I would love to hear one of her coaching calls. The lucky lady gets to keep the free #girlboss stationary as a consolation prize 😂

I still fail to see how buying discount toys then selling them on amazon, doing surveys and mystery shops and matched betting qualifies as a business? It’s not really is it.

boostar

LOL at her attempting to tell or advice others on time management. Absolute joke 🤣🤣
That was hilarious!

Story 1: Do you want me to talk about time management or eBay sales?
Story 2: I don't know where the day has gone! Paid my council tax, now back to bed :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

boostar

Wasn't she a teaching assistant at some point? (before the job she had when she started blogging but wasn't making much money from it) Maybe it was that?
I'm not sure.

I do wonder what her actual income is, after expenses, tax, NI, pension contributions etc.

Whole new meaning to the word ‘GUNT’
Visited a patient the other day and my colleague said, before I went in, "I'm not sure if he's got shorts or pants on" and I asked how on earth she wasn't sure and basically, he had a bit of a gunt situation too 🤣🤣🤣

Thread name suggestion:

Emma Drew #2, bet the chapel smells like cat poo.

Last edited:
  • Haha