Emma Drew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Top banter Emma. Does it feel good taking money for ads and lying through your (tiny) teeth? "I'm going to keep up with the changes" 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m such a glutton for punishment. I need to stop following her.

Im shocked that her employee has lasted so long, I was convinced a few weeks nestled in an office surrounded by faux marble and old tit being conference called from the drew bedchamber would have polished off even the most desperate person.

I find the complaining about fat shaming irksome, it is wrong to judge somebody based on their weight BUT it is 100% fair to judge someone based on their poor life choices. When you are posting about eating at the hungry horse on the regular, pictures of the really unhealthy food you eat paired with the constant lounging in bed and both you and your husband are morbidly obese and have an unhealthy pallor you are opening yourself up to criticism, just as I would expect it if I posted how much alcohol I drank/cigarettes I smoked.

Also #freetony I genuinely want to know who is choosing which comedy T-shirt he wears each day- they are all a CHOICE.

I don’t find her lifestyle aspirational at all- if being self employed is having the freedom to watch Netflix at 2pm on a Tuesday and snap up the hungry horse lunch deals after doing hours of mind numbing surveys I’ll stick to my 40 hours a week thanks. 🙏🏼

Reactions: 15
I don’t find her lifestyle aspirational at all- if being self employed is having the freedom to watch Netflix at 2pm on a Tuesday and snap up the hungry horse lunch deals after doing hours of mind numbing surveys I’ll stick to my 40 hours a week thanks. 🙏🏼
Completely agree.

I also believe that the lack of routine, coupled with isolation, makes anxiety and depression worse. I would assume that renting the office space was about Emma getting out of the house and working more regular hours as well as providing extra storage space and a place they could meet with sponsors etc. It seems a bit of a waste of money, especially since Emma works from home so much.

Going to work is much more than earning money to me. I work in healthcare, mainly working with people with complex needs, and I can say that my work is meaningful and I'm making a real impact. I was a bit annoyed when she said she was helping people/changing lives by running her heavily sponsored, affiliate link filled blog on personal finance.

Reactions: 9
Poor Emma wondering why the cat wouldn’t go in it’s bed...
maybe because all the cats beds are absolutely filthy 😷 he was probably looking for the least dirty one
And this is after they got cleaned 😳
Literally was just thinking the same!! Dirty AF

Reactions: 1
Just in case we forgot
She must be trolling us :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Also, I wonder how much the current owner wants for that chapel, considering all its unique features. I'm sure many people would pay extra for a smelly septic tank in back garden, mouldy 34' unusable space upstairs, cheap uPVC windows that completely detract from the look of the chapel and the derelict building next door.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Does she just sit in the car while Tony does all the running around? poor guy always sees to be loading or unloading parcels while she sits on her arse chatting to insta, I liked her account at first, found her quite helpful and a little different to the usual insta folks but wow she went downhill, she does zero, moans ALL the time, can't be bothered filming hardly anything for youtube and has Tony as her witch 24/7, its comedy gold!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.