Emma Drew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t know she took him away 😳
Surprised me she seems to just about suffer him

Neither did I, didn’t she complain that he forgot her birthday? Although I think he has memory problems?

Neither did I, didn’t she complain that he forgot her birthday? Although I think he has memory problems?
She did complain about that and I thought it was quite petty, considering he is having memory problems (recently she had a story about him having a notepad to try and keep track of things and he then left it at her place). I think she's used to having a lot of attention, especially around her birthday (anyone remember the Disney cruise where poor weather meant they couldn't dock at Castaway Cay?). It's like watching an overgrown 8 year old have a bit of a flap because they didn't get what they wanted.

Also, I think my dad would disown me if I filmed him and put him on YT. Or if I took him to Disney :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 4
To be fair I haven’t seen this story regarding the Fanta but was it the sugar free or zero calorie Fanta?
I appreciate aspartame isn’t great, but when it comes to refills myself and my family prefer them if they are available as usually we have a drink whilst waiting for a meal, another whilst eating and another after the meal. We don’t have any of the full fat stuff, only the sugar free or zero, and only drink fizzy drinks if we go out for a meal, but I don’t see how this is promoting unhealthy behaviours? It does save money and is especially helpful to families that can’t afford a constant stream of drinks when eating out. If it’s sugar free that’s ok for diabetics. I’m pretty sure Diabetics will be well aware that they shouldn’t be consuming large amounts of full fat sugary fizzy drinks! It’s common sense.
What about the churros with chocolate dip that she ate at that meal, is that sugar free too? 🙃

I think the general gist though is that she eats very unhealthily and moans about her weight etc. And yes, people can eat what they want, but do they need to post about it?

Reactions: 5
What about the churros with chocolate dip that she ate at that meal, is that sugar free too? 🙃

I think the general gist though is that she eats very unhealthily and moans about her weight etc. And yes, people can eat what they want, but do they need to post about it?
Exactly this. My main big thing with her is the whole diabetic crap she did with Lloyd’s. (Nothing to do with her body shape at all I couldn’t care less) That could of been such a great thing she did for other people. She could of really showed people how to make some changes. But no it was basically just a money earner. I lost all respect for her after that. In my opinion if your trying to make a platform for yourself make it a positive one, she couldn’t even do it though she was still scoffing liquid sugar whilst making the videos 😩

Reactions: 9

Do you need to post here? It’s called free will.

Exactly this. My main big thing with her is the whole diabetic crap she did with Lloyd’s. (Nothing to do with her body shape at all I couldn’t care less) That could of been such a great thing she did for other people. She could of really showed people how to make some changes. But no it was basically just a money earner. I lost all respect for her after that. In my opinion if your trying to make a platform for yourself make it a positive one, she couldn’t even do it though she was still scoffing liquid sugar whilst making the videos 😩
Agreed 100% It really is up to her how she treats her body but accepting the work offer from Lloyd's only demonstrated that she is in it for the £££. She is nothing more than a hypocrite. And one that preys on the vulnerable which, imo, is disgraceful

Reactions: 9
100% with you both on the diabetes campaign, that could have been a massive thing for her, she could have helped so many people there, but no.

I also feel uncomfortable about the matched betting she promotes. I’m not going to pretend I know anything about the subject so feel free to correct me if I’m wrong. It’s essentially gambling right? An industry so heavily regulated and that so many vulnerable people get addicted to with dangerous consequences, yet she is able to promote it as a side hustle and claims to earn a lot from it. Is that right?

Reactions: 1
100% with you both on the diabetes campaign, that could have been a massive thing for her, she could have helped so many people there, but no.

I also feel uncomfortable about the matched betting she promotes. I’m not going to pretend I know anything about the subject so feel free to correct me if I’m wrong. It’s essentially gambling right? An industry so heavily regulated and that so many vulnerable people get addicted to with dangerous consequences, yet she is able to promote it as a side hustle and claims to earn a lot from it. Is that right?
I’ve no idea about matched betting
Apparently you can’t loose on it. To be honest as a money making blog what worries me with her is she doesn’t tell you what you need to declare I’ve said it before all these side hustles will get a lot of people in trouble. I don’t even think she declares hers properly. You can’t give people money making advice if you cannot even be bothered to tell them they will need to register for self assessment

Her blog and business is supposed to be about money and being savvy. Not constant cat pictures and what she’s eating.

She’d be better off having a personal account for that stuff and separating her finance stuff into an actual company name rather than her personal name. Imo

It’s not gambling if you do it properly. You take advantage of promotions places give you and basically both buy a bet and sell it on. So the outcome doesn’t matter to you.

She did complain about that and I thought it was quite petty, considering he is having memory problems (recently she had a story about him having a notepad to try and keep track of things and he then left it at her place). I think she's used to having a lot of attention, especially around her birthday (anyone remember the Disney cruise where poor weather meant they couldn't dock at Castaway Cay?). It's like watching an overgrown 8 year old have a bit of a flap because they didn't get what they wanted.

Also, I think my dad would disown me if I filmed him and put him on YT. Or if I took him to Disney :ROFLMAO:
Bless her Dad! I had to laugh at buying him a book and leaving it there. I wonder if it had BossBabe on it. Did anyone see the vlogmas video where her dad got some new flooring from a local company and they filmed it? Makes me wonder if it was an Ad or gifted and she didn’t mention it.

Her blog and business is supposed to be about money and being savvy. Not constant cat pictures and what she’s eating.

She’d be better off having a personal account for that stuff and separating her finance stuff into an actual company name rather than her personal name. Imo

It’s not gambling if you do it properly. You take advantage of promotions places give you and basically both buy a bet and sell it on. So the outcome doesn’t matter to you.
Couldn’t agree more. Imagine being a business and wanting to work with Emma, but all you see is her in a blankey with the cats? And tango ice blast?

Also the Lloyds sponsorship. I truly believe she took this on thinking it will improve her diabetes as it’s clearly not under control and she’s having a hard time accepting it. The proof of it not being under control is that fact she had a cold for WEEKS thus proving her immune system is crap and during Vlogmas she mentioned her fingers are always cracked, dry and sore. I usually would say that’s from checking her BMs regularly but I think it’s more likely neuropathy issues. The Lloyds thing could have helped her and her brand immensely, but she’s chosen to take the cash and run to the nearest Arby’s.

Reactions: 3
Do you need to argue with what everyone is posting here? That's their free will.

So to sum up - you're happy with Emma posting what she wants because it's her free will, but you aren't happy with people saying what they want in here, although it's theirs?

Yeah, great point you've made there :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve no idea about matched betting
Apparently you can’t loose on it.
Matched betting is making money from those offers the bookies use to lure people in (i.e. Bet £10 and we'll give you another £20 bet for free). You have to place a bet on an outcome (with a bookmaker) then bet against the same outcome (with a betting exchange) at the same odds. So basically, you win as much as you lose and then cash out the free money. So you only make £20 in the example above. It's a very time consuming process and an absolute bugger if something goes wrong (you can lose money doing this if you don't know what you are doing or make a little mistake). I tried it once, couldn't get my lay bet on in time but ended up winning anyway so I cashed out and haven't touched it since.

I think the people who are really successful at matched betting are the ones who spend a great deal of time at it (like anything else) and although it is touted by a lot of people as a great side hustle, there's still always the chance of something going wrong and you ending up losing money. You can also get banned by the bookies because, for some reason, they don't like matched betting 🤔

Also, I was self employed until January of this year, both working as a contractor and running a small business, and there's been some hilarious stuff Emma's done in the guise of being self employed, like treating her home broadband as a business expense when she was working from home 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I think we should pool our money and pay for someone to go on her course. I would love to hear one of her coaching calls. The lucky lady gets to keep the free #girlboss stationary as a consolation prize 😂

I still fail to see how buying discount toys then selling them on amazon, doing surveys and mystery shops and matched betting qualifies as a business? It’s not really is it.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.