Emma Drew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish she’d side hustle and get those creepy teeth fixed - she’s the oddest looking woman. She honestly feels herself so much!

Do you not find her accent like nails on a chalkboard? She sounds like she asks for the manager on the regular!

Tony purring to the cat - jaysus take the wheel

I wish she’d side hustle and get those creepy teeth fixed - she’s the oddest looking woman. She honestly feels herself so much!

Do you not find her accent like nails on a chalkboard? She sounds like she asks for the manager on the regular!

Tony purring to the cat - jaysus take the wheel
Yeah I’ve said about the accent before. Didn’t know wether it was because she’s lived in SA or whether she’s going over the top to ‘posh it’ up.

She’s got a habit of tagging companies on twitter when she’s got a complaint as guess she gets more clout due to amount of followers.

Saw she’d tagged Argos a while ago about a bed breaking and then was passive aggressive about people mentioning her weight ( can’t remember exactly)

Don’t understand why someone on 100k a year is needing to trawl through the house finding stuff to sell. Unless I needed the money I wouldn’t do that. Fair enough if you have got stuff you don’t want; but didn’t sound like tony wanted to sell those books

Reactions: 2
Yeah I’ve said about the accent before. Didn’t know wether it was because she’s lived in SA or whether she’s going over the top to ‘posh it’ up.

She’s got a habit of tagging companies on twitter when she’s got a complaint as guess she gets more clout due to amount of followers.

Saw she’d tagged Argos a while ago about a bed breaking and then was passive aggressive about people mentioning her weight ( can’t remember exactly)

Don’t understand why someone on 100k a year is needing to trawl through the house finding stuff to sell. Unless I needed the money I wouldn’t do that. Fair enough if you have got stuff you don’t want; but didn’t sound like tony wanted to sell those books
I just choked on my tea about the bed. That’s awkward.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Hates this thread and people having any opinion on her but fine for her to do the same to someone else. IRONY Emma

Edit this is the Argos one. She’s on the defensive before anyone’s even said anything.

Do people not just email/ ring companies with complaints nowadays?
Normal people don't but influencers want a freebie.

Cannot stand this women she is a pig (and I don’t mean because she’s overweight)
She’s a nasty head. Clearly wants to sell all her poor husbands tit because she a money grabbing twit
Will never give her dad back the ten thousand out of the rental she just sold coz she’s a nob

She’s clearly about to die because she’s so unhealthy
I remember she blocked me ages ago because she asked what she should do for the week meal prep or eat out and I suggested salad coz she could by in bulk god forbid she might eat healthy
The cats look like they piss in the corner everyday
And hoover the house you utter slob
Also if your going to do plus size look at me in the mirror wear something other then manky cats and Disney princess
No ones aggs me more then this women she’s a self righteous melt who just is basically a drain on her husband I’ve never known anyone to find life so hard

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m crying 😂😂😂 god knows how she ever worked a proper job bet her sickness record was something to behold

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I bet she was sacked so went self employed. No one will have them she couldn’t last. She sneezes and spends the week in bed there is no drive in that women. And who gets excited over earning 30p 😳 I feel sorry for the girl that works for them I can guarantee they will sue her for something.

Reactions: 4
If I'm right, the girl who works for them is well into her fitness. Must make her feel gross working for such unhealthy people.

I find it incredibly sad that they have gone off galavanting when their 17year old cat is ill. Just goes to show where her priorities truly lie

I find it incredibly sad that they have gone off galavanting when their 17year old cat is ill. Just goes to show where her priorities truly lie
I was thinking that too! I don't think it's one of the three that are in the house as they don't seem that old. I'm assuming it's one she left behind at her dad's when she moved out. Out of sight, out of mind!

I was thinking that too! I don't think it's one of the three that are in the house as they don't seem that old. I'm assuming it's one she left behind at her dad's when she moved out. Out of sight, out of mind!
I’ve had a great day out. But now I’m home I’m going to get sympathy on Instagram and be sad.

Why was you not sad all day. She’s starting to really annoy me tbh.

Go on companies house and look up her business they earn f all so I’m not sure where her 100k income comes from.

So the cats dying and she’s spending the night moping around instead of the evening with the cat (then I’d find it believable) how many days will she milk this for lazing in bed time 😩

Reactions: 3
Cannot stand this women she is a pig (and I don’t mean because she’s overweight)
She’s a nasty head. Clearly wants to sell all her poor husbands tit because she a money grabbing twit
Will never give her dad back the ten thousand out of the rental she just sold coz she’s a nob

She’s clearly about to die because she’s so unhealthy
I remember she blocked me ages ago because she asked what she should do for the week meal prep or eat out and I suggested salad coz she could by in bulk god forbid she might eat healthy
The cats look like they piss in the corner everyday
And hoover the house you utter slob
Also if your going to do plus size look at me in the mirror wear something other then manky cats and Disney princess
No ones aggs me more then this women she’s a self righteous melt who just is basically a drain on her husband I’ve never known anyone to find life so hard
Did she mention about paying her Dad back the £10k? Also I’m quite impressed that house sold as quick as it did!

Lol @ self righteous melt!

I’m crying 😂😂😂 god knows how she ever worked a proper job bet her sickness record was something to behold
I just feel that Emma would be the person who hands in their notice and goes off sick, or endlessly dragging staff members into HR tribunals. I just get that vibe.

Did anyone see their matching cat outfits today on IG to take dying cat to the vet in? She said on IG that it’s not Ally, Treeko or Tabs so must be a cat at her Dad’s house. Considering Emma had a very proactive day yesterday, I guess we are going back into bed for 2 weeks.

To me, this photo just proves that they need some friends. It’s just bizarre.

Attachments

Did she mention about paying her Dad back the £10k?
No she didn’t but if she’s in the position where she’s earning over 100k I personally think she should seeing as her dads retired would be nice for him to treat himself. She doesn’t need the money clearly.

I don’t think them having friends would help
From what I’ve ever seen she pushes people away
Didn’t his mum come over with a box of his stuff once and she showed off and sulked in bed ? It’s not healthy at all

Can't upload screenshot of her most recent Instagram story (referencing Tony's jumper) but think it might be a poor choice of words considering her cat is being put down later! 🤔

She’s tragic. Wants sympathy for crying but went to the cinema. Why would you not go and spend your last hours with the cat???

Also, why does the whole internet need to know anyway. It’s something private and I’m sure Tony is there to comfort her.

What did some of these people do without internet

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.