Emma Drew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is thoroughly unpleasant in her responses. I thought that her parents helped her to buy the house in Chester ...
I’ve dwelled on this all day and the smugness of putting “how old were you when you got your first house” is just elitist, especially when her Dad is her guarantor and both her parents at the time have her the deposit so she didn’t have to live in halls. Also to screenshot this on your IG is just.... pathetic.

Reactions: 4
If that was after it had been "cleaned" imagine how bad it must have been before the cleaners got there, urgh! all those cobwebs are way more than just missing dusting for a week or two, no way would I be showing that all over social media lol
Exactly my thoughts. My guess is they were paid for x hours and did what they could. Although apparently they are part refunding. Surely you’d have driven back before the last day just to double check and that you’ve not left anything etc.

Her blog just seems to be rehashing old articles. She’s shilling matched betting this week as it’s cheltenham next week. Her blog has tons of posts on matched betting already

Reactions: 1
Exactly my thoughts. My guess is they were paid for x hours and did what they could. Although apparently they are part refunding. Surely you’d have driven back before the last day just to double check and that you’ve not left anything etc.

Her blog just seems to be rehashing old articles. She’s shilling matched betting this week as it’s cheltenham next week. Her blog has tons of posts on matched betting already
They're probably part refunding to shut her up, can only image the "do you know who I am" kinda rants she will have had at them, yep I agree with you, they must have done what they could in the time they had, I really hope they take to social media to tell people how filthy it really was....or better still come here and tell us :LOL:

• Haha
Complaining about the cleaners haven’t cleaned properly... it’s your dirt and filth, house doesn’t look like it had been cleaned in months by the size of the cobwebs

Am not surprised how filthy the house was to be honest. Did you see how filthy those cat beds were? They looked disgusting and I often think things look cleaner on camera than in reality and it looked like dirt rather than fur.

Echo what others say, they have paid for X amount of hours and that's what they have managed to clean.

It sounded bad when they said they had to re paint walls due to marks. I mean wtf? Really? To think this woman jumped on a Zoflora band wagon at one point with cleaning hacks to vlog. Which maybe she should have understood it's a disinfectant not a cleaner!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Am not surprised how filthy the house was to be honest. Did you see how filthy those cat beds were? They looked disgusting and I often think things look cleaner on camera than in reality and it looked like dirt rather than fur.

Echo what others say, they have paid for X amount of hours and that's what they have managed to clean.

It sounded bad when they said they had to re paint walls due to marks. I mean wtf? Really? To think this woman jumped on a Zoflora band wagon at one point with cleaning hacks to vlog. Which maybe she should have understood it's a disinfectant not a cleaner!
I've noticed in a few of her videos she seems.....how shall we saw.....relaxed about cleaning! she'll be vlogging away, zoom in on a cat and then say "oh ignore the floor we need to hoover" but wow it looks like not been done in ages, I had my yikes face on at all the crap on the carpet one day, I know not everyone does it daily (I do but im totally obsessed) but im talking about it looking like not been done for a looong time, she's a dirty gerty for sure!

Reactions: 2
What she seems in denial about is the fact that the two of them and their “lifestyle” looks so unaspirational. Watching two morbidly obese people do very little surrounded by their cheap bedsit style furniture whilst wearing truly hideous clothing does not make you want to sign up so you too can live like that. I only watch them to see how much odder it’s going to get and because I like cats!

Reactions: 13
If she's so flush she could afford a roomba type thing that would pick up all that tit off the floor! I am not totally obsessed, but we do sweep and hoover the floor twice a week, mop once a week, and use the Bobsweep once a week to pick up the rest. Could not stand it otherwise. You're just tracking tit everywhere.

If she's so flush she could afford a roomba type thing that would pick up all that tit off the floor! I am not totally obsessed, but we do sweep and hoover the floor twice a week, mop once a week, and use the Bobsweep once a week to pick up the rest. Could not stand it otherwise. You're just tracking tit everywhere.
She could get an actual cleaner for a couple hours a week if she was that bothered. She’s making 100k a year if you hate cleaning just get someone else to do it ffs. Especially when you have pets the house would soon stink

What she seems in denial about is the fact that the two of them and their “lifestyle” looks so unaspirational. Watching two morbidly obese people do very little surrounded by their cheap bedsit style furniture whilst wearing truly hideous clothing does not make you want to sign up so you too can live like that. I only watch them to see how much odder it’s going to get and because I like cats!
& going to Poundland. I miss the yellow sticker/food shop haul videos.

She could get an actual cleaner for a couple hours a week if she was that bothered. She’s making 100k a year if you hate cleaning just get someone else to do it ffs. Especially when you have pets the house would soon stink
Didn’t she have a cleaner? I’m sure there was a post up a while ago, she complained because her cleaner had put wet wipes down the loo and they had to get a plumber out to sort it

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Didn’t she have a cleaner? I’m sure there was a post up a while ago, she complained because her cleaner had put wet wipes down the loo and they had to get a plumber out to sort it
She did! I couldn’t remember the reason why they got rid. I dream of a cleaner, it would be heavenly. I’m a bit houseproud and even when I’m at work, I still manage to hoover and mop the floors. I have two cats and the hair they leave... good lord.

Neither seem keen on the cleaning front but surely you need to with 3 cats. I have one dog and hoover once, sometimes twice per day.

They are a very "unique" couple. They come across very immature and don't seem to have any friends.

Don't forget her clothes are on a TV show! She's proud of that as she keeps saying!

I am just sitting here fascinated, I just can't stop watching her and her little witch ?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Neither seem keen on the cleaning front but surely you need to with 3 cats. I have one dog and hoover once, sometimes twice per day.

They are a very "unique" couple. They come across very immature and don't seem to have any friends.
3 dogs here and hoover daily and keep up with maintenance of the hoover; cleaning filters, changing filters etc. That's what people don't do and it causes the smell issue in Hoover's. Maintenance is key and I can't see them doing that..I also brush the dogs often get rid of dead hair which causes odour and maintains healthy coats. Can't see them considering this either... Dread to think what litter trays are like and I wouldn't be letting the cats out to soon either.

Just caught up on the IG stories. Oh my Lord, moaning about the cleaners. Is there anything she’s happy over?

Also LOL at getting a McFlurry and a nandos after the cleaning drama.

Imagine the upkeep on that chapel. It’s going to be way more than the old house I’d imagine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.