Emma Drew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just can't stop watching them. It's like car crash tv. They should be on one of those channel 5 'real life' shows I can't help but watch.

They'd sure as hell save up for a house a lot quicker if they didn't buy so many takeaways, eat out and eat such shite food! I'm sure they think swimming every now and again undoes what they are doing to their bodies. Utterly clueless. Rotting from the inside!

I've no idea why I dislike them so much (her more than him, although no respect for him being her little witch!). She is just so entitled. Not likeable at all. The unpleasantness just seems to seep out of her!

Reactions: 5
I just can't stop watching them. It's like car crash tv. They should be on one of those channel 5 'real life' shows I can't help but watch.

They'd sure as hell save up for a house a lot quicker if they didn't buy so many takeaways, eat out and eat such shite food! I'm sure they think swimming every now and again undoes what they are doing to their bodies. Utterly clueless. Rotting from the inside!

I've no idea why I dislike them so much (her more than him, although no respect for him being her little witch!). She is just so entitled. Not likeable at all. The unpleasantness just seems to seep out of her!
I'd vaguely heard of her before but only started watching since I came across her here
The reasons I dislike her is
  1. She tries to be 'funny' but it comes across as bitchy and entitled
  2. She's super passive aggressive if you you're not slightly on the same page - the old man who was a bit gutted the chapel was being turned into a house for example.
  3. Her voice just goes through me - This is just me, but it feels like she's super poshing her voice up which I'm sure she's not but it grates on me.
  4. I find her tips very dull - stuff that's out there for free - or the same tips daily which seems to be constant streams of affiliate links to crappy apps.

Reactions: 2
Her whole girl boss bollocks make me cringe too. I agree about her trying to be funny but misses the mark completely.

Another poundland video filming ?

Reactions: 1
Not sure why but just LOL'ed when I saw she'd shared 'today's outfit' - A really close up picture, basically of her boobs - bit weird and 'outfit of the day' isn't really what she's known for?

Not sure why but just LOL'ed when I saw she'd shared 'today's outfit' - A really close up picture, basically of her boobs - bit weird and 'outfit of the day' isn't really what she's known for?
She has no direction with her blog... is it money saving? Plus size fashion? Moving house? Tony’s T-shirts? Who knows. She did a beauty haul once.

Wasn't she blabbing on about starting a plus size blog a while ago? I'm sure she was as I chuckled at the thought of her idea of "fashion" (aka cats, Disney or £land)

• Haha
she jumps on any old bandwagon, she did a get ready with me one day, honestly gonna sound like a complete witch now but man it was the worst thing I ever saw, terrible and I mean terrible make up skills, like when you're a kid and you swipe one shade of eye shadow haphazardly over your lid and thats it, the lighting was appalling and it was clear she had no clue, I thought then that she is just trying to copy other vloggers, not everyone is great at make up, i get that....just didn't get why she thought she could pull off doing that, if its still there go watch it, few months ago....still gives me the WTF face when I think about it

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wasn't she blabbing on about starting a plus size blog a while ago? I'm sure she was as I chuckled at the thought of her idea of "fashion" (aka cats, Disney or £land)
yes she was going to call it plus size emma, not seen anything of it since.......can't get anyone to sponsor it probably!!

I just watched the Chapel tour. Wow, they've been there a week and the mess! Unbelievable. I wouldn't dream of showing my house to anyone like that let alone putting it online!

I just watched the Chapel tour. Wow, they've been there a week and the mess! Unbelievable. I wouldn't dream of showing my house to anyone like that let alone putting it online!
She kept mentioning she had to work...but seems to have done very little work this week!

No wonder her witch Tony has been annoyed with her. He knows fine we'll she doesn't do that much work per se!

Reactions: 3
I'd vaguely heard of her before but only started watching since I came across her here
The reasons I dislike her is
  1. She tries to be 'funny' but it comes across as bitchy and entitled
  2. She's super passive aggressive if you you're not slightly on the same page - the old man who was a bit gutted the chapel was being turned into a house for example.
  3. Her voice just goes through me - This is just me, but it feels like she's super poshing her voice up which I'm sure she's not but it grates on me.
  4. I find her tips very dull - stuff that's out there for free - or the same tips daily which seems to be constant streams of affiliate links to crappy apps.
Her voice/accent confuses me, especially as she grew up in South Africa. I don’t hear a single twang of it, it’s a bit posh Norfolk?

she jumps on any old bandwagon, she did a get ready with me one day, honestly gonna sound like a complete witch now but man it was the worst thing I ever saw, terrible and I mean terrible make up skills, like when you're a kid and you swipe one shade of eye shadow haphazardly over your lid and thats it, the lighting was appalling and it was clear she had no clue, I thought then that she is just trying to copy other vloggers, not everyone is great at make up, i get that....just didn't get why she thought she could pull off doing that, if its still there go watch it, few months ago....still gives me the WTF face when I think about it
I’m a make up snob and when she was compared Poundland eye primer to urban decays, I think I flipped my tit. Yes it’s interesting, but don’t lie to me and say it’s better love.

I have a confession... I like the Poundland videos, but that’s only because I like Poundland. We don’t have one in my town, and I like to stock up on my cleaning products, shower gels and other shite. However with Emma’s videos, I don’t like the loud cut away music, her buying a notepad each month, or her joking asking Tony if she can have a new tiara. If she did them properly, like hollyvlogs, they would be more interesting.

Reactions: 4
I don’t know if it’s my age, or the time of my life I’m in (young child, work, tired etc) but that chapel looks like a lot of work. I’m sure it has potential, but I’ll admit that I had covered my eyes in despair when she showed us the open plan room at the top of the chapel. It’s that damp they can’t store books up there, so what can it be used for? I’m confused why the living room is in that tiny space off set the kitchen when that open plan room exists. Then again, I don’t think you could have a sofa, TV, shelves up there.

If she’s happy and she’s saving money, then great. Good for her. We left our mouldy 1950s house for a new build and we are saving so much money (around £300 a month), despite the mortgage being around £50 more. However I’m struggling to see the benefits of this move, even if it’s £400 less a month.

If I was in her position, I’d sell the rental property and buy a house where she lives or even the house they were in before.
Certainly not a place I would rent. Purchase for investment purposes or as a project maybe. I'm sorry but the owner of this chapel is clearly laughing his way to the bank now!

It’s all very well to sit o a high horse and say where’s your house? Why dont you work for yourself when you’ve had all your life paid for.
She’s earning enough to be secure for the student accommodation (which if you’ve ever been a student you know the rent is mega on houses and landlords rake it in), and if she’s now paying £400 less on the chapel (making it roughly (350-450 a month) she’s probably not worried about an income from her scam marketing and eBay bollocks.
So yeah, whiles it’s all well and good to sit there and say why aren’t you working for yourself, most of us weren’t set up for life by mummy and daddy who brought the student house we lived in and we can’t live off that income and do duck all.
We have to work, and graft and put in a full shift, and then still do all the stuff she gets tired thinking about doing.
Need to move house? Try doing it with a full time job, and a kid and only 2 days off a week.
Need to unpack? Same again, but we did It in less than a week.
Need to kee the house tidy. Yep you guessed it, off to work for someone else then back home, family life tidy up and bed.
Her laziness is nothing to be proud of. She thinks we’re jelous trolls, I just pity what a bleeping state she’s in.
She’s got no business direction, no PR direction, a house full of damp, out of control diabetes and no energy to deal with anything.
But don’t worry, we’re the ones who can’t get our lives together

Reactions: 10
Yep ditto. A dog and 2 kids under 4, one at pre-school everyday. I can't imagine life where you could just say no to getting out of bed or working that day as a grown adult. Or need to make a "Fort" to travel a few hours in the car. Who is pandering to her, she needs to get a grip!

I imagine being self employed is difficult, especially as she does no real work but surely she would achieve more and her mental health would suffer less if she had some sort of routine or structure!

Yep ditto. A dog and 2 kids under 4, one at pre-school everyday. I can't imagine life where you could just say no to getting out of bed or working that day as a grown adult. Or need to make a "Fort" to travel a few hours in the car. Who is pandering to her, she needs to get a grip!

I imagine being self employed is difficult, especially as she does no real work but surely she would achieve more and her mental health would suffer less if she had some sort of routine or structure!
The fort was and still remains ridiculous... but can easily skip on a plane for Disney!

Tony is pandering to her, I think he’s an enabler more than anyone else in her life. Who else does she have?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.