Emma Drew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But she doesn’t like doing it. At least that’s what she portrays. She really doesn’t seem that nice and I think struggles to keep friends. I also don’t think she likes to go out with people in case she has to pay for them. She has said before she asked someone out for a lunch date and she paid and a few weeks later asked for her money back. 🤷🏼‍♀️
Yeah I agree she doesn't seem that nice. I think she's that friend who only really cares about herself/her own problems and wants to just talk about that, but when it comes to returning the favour she's not interested. You'd think someone who claims to make so much money wouldn't mind paying for the friend! Thats shocking.

Reactions: 3
Yeah I agree she doesn't seem that nice. I think she's that friend who only really cares about herself/her own problems and wants to just talk about that, but when it comes to returning the favour she's not interested. You'd think someone who claims to make so much money wouldn't mind paying for the friend! Thats shocking.
She's not making that much money. Someone who was rolling in cash wouldn't bother spending hours doing online surveys for a fiver every once in a while. They would prioritise the stuff with the biggest ROI.

She doesn't spend much time actually working so I assume she justifies that non productive time as well spent if she's doing a survey or buying something via a cashback site.

Did you see the girl who commented about the plastic waste back tracking? I really hope she's being sarcastic.

Emma then says she didn't feel she was being judged, which is hilarious given the first thing she said was "Honestly, I can't win" 🤣

Reactions: 2
I can’t imagine many people would want the friendship anyway. I couldn’t really be friends with someone so draining (nothing against her) She also throws around her mental health to justify her laziness (I’m not saying she doesn’t have a problem) and that would piss me off.

Change of diet would help the pair of them in so many ways. I have heard The come down off of Sugar can be the same as coming off of drugs and I think thats most of her problem. I imagine she gets headaches and all sorts

I really want to know what they did with all the eBay crap they had? Did they donate? Weigh it in? Drop it back off at the charity shop. Something that’s allways done me is she earns a six figure income yet she’s only recently gone vat registered 🤔 seems to be a lot of misinterpretation going on.

Reactions: 4
Did anyone read her love it column? Was it just as s***e as i would think?

Also new thread suggestion: Emma drew- cat living croney, her incomes baloney, #free tony

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thread suggestion
Emma drew and her chapel of horrors
#freetony before his traded for offers.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I didn't read the Love It column but I did zoom in on one when she posted it on insta and it was very much the same as her blogs. Did you know you can make extra money through these survey sites or selling your crap on fleaBay?

• Haha
Did you see the girl who ends

She's not making that much money. Someone who was rolling in cash wouldn't bother spending hours doing online surveys for a fiver every once in a while. They would prioritise the stuff with the biggest ROI.

She doesn't spend much time actually working so I assume she justifies that non productive time as well spent if she's doing a survey or buying something via a cashback site.
Yeah thats true. I'm sure she mentioned a while back that they were trying to prioritise stuff that creates passive income, which was why they gave up with Ebay as she felt it wasn't earning enough for the amount of work it required. I don't get how many 'passive' incomes she can have though other than the 'courses' she sells and affiliate links.
I really want to know what they did with all the eBay crap they had? Did they donate? Weigh it in? Drop it back off at the charity shop. Something that’s allways done me is she earns a six figure income yet she’s only recently gone vat registered 🤔 seems to be a lot of misinterpretation going on.
I think they're still selling the odd bits on ebay, so must be trying to sell it as personal stuff.

Reactions: 1
Yeah thats true. I'm sure she mentioned a while back that they were trying to prioritise stuff that creates passive income, which was why they gave up with Ebay as she felt it wasn't earning enough for the amount of work it required. I don't get how many 'passive' incomes she can have though other than the 'courses' she sells and affiliate links.

I think they're still selling the odd bits on ebay, so must be trying to sell it as personal stuff.
IIRC, she sold a job lot to someone a while back.

But she doesn’t like doing it. At least that’s what she portrays. She really doesn’t seem that nice and I think struggles to keep friends. I also don’t think she likes to go out with people in case she has to pay for them. She has said before she asked someone out for a lunch date and she paid and a few weeks later asked for her money back. 🤷🏼‍♀️
A few weeks? If you are going to split the bill split it there and then??

People that go out for dinner and then are like well my main meal is 50p less... so instead of splitting it 6 ways blah blah... just don’t go out for dinner if your going to be like that.

Obviously if someone’s taking the piss and ordering tons more but even if mines less I just split it equally.

We’ve all got one of those friends haven’t we. That manages to twist ANY situation into it being about them. I certainly have.

Reactions: 4
A few weeks? If you are going to split the bill split it there and then??

People that go out for dinner and then are like well my main meal is 50p less... so instead of splitting it 6 ways blah blah... just don’t go out for dinner if your going to be like that.

Obviously if someone’s taking the piss and ordering tons more but even if mines less I just split it equally.

We’ve all got one of those friends haven’t we. That manages to twist ANY situation into it being about them. I certainly have.
Yes I never understood why she said she asked for it back later. Followed by getting money back off of her dad if I remember it was a while ago. 😩

• Wow
I must've missed that bit! I wonder what her plan was
I dunno it was a stories thing about how to earn some money quick if you need it. Never heard it mentioned again. She was taking someone to court a week later over late payment think it was like 30 days.

If I remember, she considered charging for people who didn’t come to her wedding and originally RSVP’d.

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Just had a nose on her profile for first time in ages- crying at the spar-be-cue pics- loving all the pictures of her guests aka one bloody cat sat on the steps 😂

Of course she doesn't . She lays in bed, presses her bell from poundland and gets Tony to answer.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.