Emma Drew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh the chapel might be haunted now. Why the hell did they move into this chapel it’s nothing but problems already. Damp, too cold, haunted, there’s a bit outside that gets flooded so many weeks a year that makes the office drive 10 minutes longer or whatever.

Not that they ever seem to be at the office. Emma is basically in bed reading a book atm from the look of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh the chapel might be haunted now. Why the hell did they move into this chapel it’s nothing but problems already. Damp, too cold, haunted, there’s a bit outside that gets flooded so many weeks a year that makes the office drive 10 minutes longer or whatever.

Not that they ever seem to be at the office. Emma is basically in bed reading a book atm from the look of it.
What is the office for? Another place to eat sweets?

LOL @ her story about going into the loft. “So you know how we have that 36ft loft...”

Yes Emma. We really bleeping do.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
What is the office for? Another place to eat sweets?

LOL @ her story about going into the loft. “So you know how we have that 36ft loft...”

Yes Emma. We really bleeping do.
That made me LOL

‘Sooo you know we have that 36 FOOT SPACE that’s in the CHAPEL’

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don't understand does she really makes ££££ I know she gets rent from house she owed it 18 as been told so many times . How does she affords going to Florida sometime twice a year ? Every year it's not cheap

Reactions: 1
I don't understand does she really makes ££££ I know she gets rent from house she owed it 18 as been told so many times . How does she affords going to Florida sometime twice a year ? Every year it's not cheap
I totally believe that what she says is accurate. Matched betting is super lucrative if done correctly.

However most of her money now will come from affiliate links now, she’ll get thousands for each ad such as the diabetes one she did with the chemist, plus youtube money, plus selling her course. It all very quickly adds up.

As much as we joke about certain things, I 100% believe the money she’s earning

Awww Emma sad, spends all day in bed whilst her little witch gets ordered about 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Awww Emma sad, spends all day in bed whilst her little witch gets ordered about 😂
yeah made me laugh......."tony is out doing his chores" hopefully he will get his pocket money for being a good boy!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
A new cringe worthy decoration with a motivational quote to hang in her CHAPEL

• Haha
Tony's pulled a sickie so he doesn't have to be her witch today. Bet he's on the xbox as soon as she's out

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.