Emma Drew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We have two cats and the hoover was the first thing I unpacked ? but if you know me from the Hinch thread, you know I’m a bit neat!
omg same! i'll be taking my hoover on my knee in the car when we move lol, already planning the total top to bottom clean of the empty house

omg same! i'll be taking my hoover on my knee in the car when we move lol, already planning the total top to bottom clean of the empty house
Can’t believe I’m confessing this but we actually shampooed the carpets and laid down blankets for the removal men when we moved. I’ll see myself out.

I’m saving the video for when I get into bed. My husband likes to dissect it and point out when Emma either picks up a cat or shows something to the camera and it doesn’t focus.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Her new video about moving house.
So humble brag much?
Is this helping me make money? Save money? Or live the life I want?
No, this is Emma drew looking for sympathy again.
Urgh!

Hello, my names Emma drew.
I brought a converted old listed Chappell that has damp,
I didn’t pack anything in a timely manner as I bugged off to Blackpool as this was more important for some reason.
Then I packed my house, but trying to pack a house in a week is stressful and I intended to cook, but instead got takeaways like I do pretty much most nights, this time with packing as my excuse.
Now I’ve found my cold damp converted chapel to be cold and damp, so to be frugal and help save money, I’ve started staying in a hotel to help me not deal with the cold and damp.
My next video is me sorting out the 3000 items I’ve been buying from Poundland, working out if I can sell them for more than a quid at a car boot, moaning when I can’t, then getting a takeaway with my hunk of a husband (which the internet is banging down my door to see more of),
Also my house is cold and damp
I’ve just moved in don’t you know

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don’t know if it’s my age, or the time of my life I’m in (young child, work, tired etc) but that chapel looks like a lot of work. I’m sure it has potential, but I’ll admit that I had covered my eyes in despair when she showed us the open plan room at the top of the chapel. It’s that damp they can’t store books up there, so what can it be used for? I’m confused why the living room is in that tiny space off set the kitchen when that open plan room exists. Then again, I don’t think you could have a sofa, TV, shelves up there.

If she’s happy and she’s saving money, then great. Good for her. We left our mouldy 1950s house for a new build and we are saving so much money (around £300 a month), despite the mortgage being around £50 more. However I’m struggling to see the benefits of this move, even if it’s £400 less a month.

If I was in her position, I’d sell the rental property and buy a house where she lives or even the house they were in before.

That was a really rude comment by Sarah but her response was just vile.

Reactions: 4
She is thoroughly unpleasant in her responses. I thought that her parents helped her to buy the house in Chester ...
Can’t stand her after reading that. So far up her own arse. Yes Sarah’s comment wasn’t nice but That YouTube channel is part of her business, no other business would reply to ‘customers’ swearing and telling them to duck off. I’m sure her husband will stroke her bruised ego via text so she can post it and show us all.

Obviously everyone is just a ‘jealous troll’ like she said we were on here. Not that she’s ever wrong

Why does she always miss off that part about her parents getting her on that property ladder. Strange since she wrote a blog about it. Doesn’t like being called out on it

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
She is such a cow. Of course what Sarah said was not nice, but her response was disgusting and again unprofessional. Also, why does she assume that people who are self employed are automatically superior to those who work for someone else? Having done both there are pros and cons and as alien as it might be to her, some people actually love their jobs and get great job satisfaction. Life isn't all about money and superiority.

Reactions: 3
She is such a cow. Of course what Sarah said was not nice, but her response was disgusting and again unprofessional. Also, why does she assume that people who are self employed are automatically superior to those who work for someone else? Having done both there are pros and cons and as alien as it might be to her, some people actually love their jobs and get great job satisfaction. Life isn't all about money and superiority.
I work for myself but would never think I’m better than anyone else. What about people working for the nhs, police, teachers etc.

Her husband really is her dogsbody isn’t he. Taking parcels while she sits in the car.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
End of tenancy clean and you’re only just noticing after what a week? She literally does nothing, Tony is her witch and she is lazy as duck.

Reactions: 2
Also. Whenever I’ve moved out I use the end of tenancy cleaner the landlords/ letting agent recommend as there’s usually an agreement where if it’s not good enough they have to come back and sort it for no charge.

If you use who they say they can’t take cleaning off your deposit. Guessing she probably tried to save a few pence, but it’s added hours of hassle

The cleaners at my old place had actually used product on the floor which had done something meaning the floor needed replacing, letting agent tried to take it off our deposit til I pointed out it was their cleaners that they told us to use and we didn’t pay a penny for it being fixed. We did pay £250 to get the place cleaned/ carpets etc by them though

The house was gross. Why wouldn't you just wipe cupboards etc as you are emptying them. No excuse, end of tenancy clean or not.

Yet more junk food. She's apparently too busy to do a vlog this week...not that I watch her videos on YouTube but I imagine seeing her actually doing something would be more entertaining than her sitting in bed with a cat.

If that was after it had been "cleaned" imagine how bad it must have been before the cleaners got there, urgh! all those cobwebs are way more than just missing dusting for a week or two, no way would I be showing that all over social media lol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.