Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
So Emma’s found her tattle life thread and ?
Quote :
“Can't handle criticism of any kind. Goes boo-hooing to her followers looking for sympathy over the most minor of things”

well I mean....... that’s not untrue is it, you’ve just proven it.

“Apparently she's employed someone to delete negative comments”

This could be why you have a thread here. ?

gets free products to review on Amazon. What she failed to mention was that she was selling the same free products unopened on eBay. In other words she had written fake reviews of them. As someone who is running a website claiming to be helping others save money (and have a six figure income :rolleyes:) it doesn't sit well with me that she was so happy to mislead consumers in this way. It's just pure greed. I did report her to Amazon at the time, not sure if they did anything :ROFLMAO:.

Since you’re here, would you care to address this?

Unfortunately you don’t have the power to delete questions or comments here, I will say some comments can be hard to read, understandable.
But as a businesswoman why not address the questions being raised about how you handle yourself online and in a business capacity!?

Welcome to tattle life Emma.
Where did she comment on tattle? Just tried finding it

Dontspillthemilk

VIP Member
Reselling is a massive thing right now. You can't find anything good in my local charity shop now because of our local reseller (she's not difficult to spot, basically Emma with a different hair colour and a bigger BMW). I remember her haggling with one of the volunteers in Barnardos over pennies.

There's so many of them on YouTube just now, it seems to have replaced MLMs as the "easy" way to make money without having an actual job.
It’s definitely a thing right now, and like you said, charity shops are bare.

lexiloo

VIP Member
How much stuff do they bloomin have? wow, thought we had a lot of crap in our loft til I saw how much they had upstairs and what a mess......."we've not had a vacuum for a week, Tony has just unpacked it" bloody hell........unpack it sooner or wait until you have used it before filming, that hall carpet runner was rank, I admit im a clean freak but does she do anything? raw is good, it can be real but its also totally showing how little they actually do yet always claim to be knackered or broken by the amount of things they have to do............

Boblebob

VIP Member
So who is better in your opinion regarding finances to watch? love to hear some people to check out other then the con artist Emma and her biatch Tony.

Dontspillthemilk

VIP Member
Back to being passive aggressive. Tagging Argos in a problem with Yodel. Do what we all have to do and ring customer service. Hate ‘influencers’ who get preferential treatment by ‘outing’ companies on twitter.

Also, did she go an stay in a hotel the first night of moving into the amazing chapel? I said before she even moved it looked like a lot of upkeep. Turns out it’s cold and damp. Know which one I’d rather have especially if I spent so much time at home and had pets there too. Living in damp is awful, one of our rooms at uni had it and our housemate had to move their room to the living room due to it. I get being frugal but not at the cost to health.
One of our houses had such bad mould that it destroyed one of our bedrooms. It was a lovely house, but no way could we stay there. We live in a new build now and I don’t regret it.

Honestly what ?? did ?? she ?? EXPECT!!! ?? ?? ??

boostar

And there’s always a ‘sorry guys I can’t speak today’ when she stumbles over her words. Just edit it out emma 🤦🏻‍♀️

M
I think a lot of YouTubers keep the mistakes in, to make them appear more relatable. I also watch Eltoria now and again (I don't know why), she's supposed to have a Law degree but has moments where she talks like a 5 year old. I hope it's to appeal to her audience more as an everyman, rather than a damning indictment of our UK education system.

boostar

She doesn’t need to side hustle though. She’s trying to make herself relatable to her audience and show them what they can do to make money. This is what keeps her blog etc ticking over thus earning her the thousands.
Exactly. It's all part of her brand and that's why I have a problem with it.

i started watching her youtube videos years ago when she was called from aldi to harrods!! never really understood the name personally! im sure she got into trouble for using their names and one was going to sue her or something like that!

Mayday

VIP Member
On Instagram today, she was talking about making £240+ on her blog then days she used to work full time and take home £220 a week, which is minimum wage. I thought she left quite a good job?!
Wasn't she a teaching assistant at some point? (before the job she had when she started blogging but wasn't making much money from it) Maybe it was that?

lexiloo

VIP Member
We have two cats and the hoover was the first thing I unpacked ? but if you know me from the Hinch thread, you know I’m a bit neat!
omg same! i'll be taking my hoover on my knee in the car when we move lol, already planning the total top to bottom clean of the empty house