Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sickofitall

What annoys me is that fact: a) no one is asking for more tony in any videos. No ones cares what horrible T-shirt you’ve made your husband dress in, keep him off camera he’s gross.
B) none of her videos are showing how to make money or live my best life. Here is some cheap crap from Poundland, well thanks but I don’t need yet another notepad with boss bitch on it thanks. I don’t see how me watching you tidy your office helps me make money, and watching you try and feed some cats at a cafe helps? Then the match betting thing! Omg! As if she actually said it’s a great way to help clear debts and save money.
Yes a great way to lure vulnerable people in is make them gamble with the promise of big wins and 12 thousand pounds of tax free undeclared income! How irresponsible!

Reactions: 9

BeckBeck

It’s really annoyed me she’s took the slot for the SparBBQ and not had one.
When tony made the “freezer list” it was all on that, well before the bank holiday. So no intention of having the BBQ at all.
How greedy and self absorbed she is.
I honestly don’t think anyone on Insta winds me up as much as her, but I can’t unfollow 🙈
“I’m in a bad mood and moaned at you all day, so do a favour for me and take my dad out and let me watch a film” I know what I’d be telling her, lazy cow.

H12345

What about the churros with chocolate dip that she ate at that meal, is that sugar free too? 🙃

I think the general gist though is that she eats very unhealthily and moans about her weight etc. And yes, people can eat what they want, but do they need to post about it?
Exactly this. My main big thing with her is the whole diabetic crap she did with Lloyd’s. (Nothing to do with her body shape at all I couldn’t care less) That could of been such a great thing she did for other people. She could of really showed people how to make some changes. But no it was basically just a money earner. I lost all respect for her after that. In my opinion if your trying to make a platform for yourself make it a positive one, she couldn’t even do it though she was still scoffing liquid sugar whilst making the videos 😩

boostar

I don’t find her lifestyle aspirational at all- if being self employed is having the freedom to watch Netflix at 2pm on a Tuesday and snap up the hungry horse lunch deals after doing hours of mind numbing surveys I’ll stick to my 40 hours a week thanks. 🙏🏼
Completely agree.

I also believe that the lack of routine, coupled with isolation, makes anxiety and depression worse. I would assume that renting the office space was about Emma getting out of the house and working more regular hours as well as providing extra storage space and a place they could meet with sponsors etc. It seems a bit of a waste of money, especially since Emma works from home so much.

Going to work is much more than earning money to me. I work in healthcare, mainly working with people with complex needs, and I can say that my work is meaningful and I'm making a real impact. I was a bit annoyed when she said she was helping people/changing lives by running her heavily sponsored, affiliate link filled blog on personal finance.

Babycakes

I agree she doesn’t look very healthy, but you can have disordered eating and have a real problem with food and comments like this (undoubtedly she will read them) will only make her feel more crap and insecure and possibly gorge or binge. Has nobody here ever been in a complete rut with their weight? If you haven’t, well, you’re lucky!
So what, she moans about her weight, id say 95% of the worlds female population moan about their weight, some find the motivation to make changes and better choices, and others don’t, but that’s inevitably their problem and issue to deal with and it shouldn’t be judged like this. I have personal experience of people’s judgement of weight taking a very close loved one from me. A bit of kindness goes a long way...
Emma isnt kind in fact she belittles and bullies many people yes u say that but dont go cryin on social media saying she fat shamed ect but then show the crap shes eatting shes a fuckin knob

SunshineSally

Chatty Member
Exactly this. My main big thing with her is the whole diabetic crap she did with Lloyd’s. (Nothing to do with her body shape at all I couldn’t care less) That could of been such a great thing she did for other people. She could of really showed people how to make some changes. But no it was basically just a money earner. I lost all respect for her after that. In my opinion if your trying to make a platform for yourself make it a positive one, she couldn’t even do it though she was still scoffing liquid sugar whilst making the videos 😩
Agreed 100% It really is up to her how she treats her body but accepting the work offer from Lloyd's only demonstrated that she is in it for the £££. She is nothing more than a hypocrite. And one that preys on the vulnerable which, imo, is disgraceful

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
It's a catch-22 situation, if she finds a new build, she'll be in a less rural area and probably have neighbours closer to her/less privacy so she'll moan about that but if she stays in that money pit chapel, she'll moan about the work that needs done, the septic tank/gas/mould/cold. Either way, I can guarantee she won't be happy.
I love her to do lists

Write list
Ring dentist
Tick dentist off list

Oh look I’ve done ten things today 😂

• Haha

H12345

You know what though. I would love to see her loose a load of weight, be happy with herself and just absolutely fucking smash it. Honestly I love to see people do well and just genuinely see the happiness in their eyes. But.. I also love to watch her absolutely seethe at this thread 😂 It’s a win win.
No honestly I think if she cracked on wound in her horrific eating habits joined a gym we would see a completely different person.

• Heart

H12345

She moaned on holiday at Disney world ffs if you can’t be happy there you need to just give up. I bet Tony put the bee in her porridge. My aunt hated my uncle and used to piss in his shampoo (she’s a fruit loop) watch your stuff Emma seems Tony maybe going the same way

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
Haha here we go.... if you really like Emma you can set up a fan thread on that part of the forum. Can we change the subject now 🙄

• Haha

skintsocks

VIP Member
She’s defo watching this post 🤣 she’s so passive aggressive. Getting her cats to edit videos. 🤨 she needs a hobby other then sleeping and moaning.
I wonder if she’s charging rent to the family members that are staying 🤣
She's probably got them giving her a pedicure whilst she eats Iceland pizza. Meanwhile, Tony is kept busy listing her "used" shoes on ebay. Strange how they are so many different sizes, when they are all personal items.

• Haha

Dontspillthemilk

VIP Member
Wait she’s in hypnotherapy... because she can’t a passenger in a car?!

Out of her vast multitude of issues, this is the one we are focusing on with a therapist?!

• Haha
I don’t believe I did call her fat, overweight or vile. I simple pointed out that what she was promoting in some (not all) of her stories was that it was a better choice to buy a £3.25 huge refillable five guys drink (and have 3 drinks) than one £1.80 330ml can of Fanta. Her choice of course but she was promoting it as a better choice both money and health wise. To me that is wrong.

Emma did a health campaign with a leading pharmacy on diabetes, she may well have gained some diabetic followers, she may also along with many other influencers have followers who have additional or special educational needs or even mental health problems and therefore are vulnerable to these influencers and what they promote.

I don’t agree with the bullying of people based on their body shape (I was bullied at school over my weight, it’s not nice) however in the stories I saw Emma was advocating unhealthy lifestyle choices based on what in her opinion is a better option financial as well as for her health. We live in a country where obesity is an issue and for those vulnerable followers this is where a see an issue in promoting such unhealthy ways as a better choice.

I do understand your point and of course it’s valid, I just think Emma could be more careful about what she is promoting to her followers.

Last edited:

Dontspillthemilk

VIP Member
Okay we have a video on the Easter tree. I’m still just as confused. Surely the cats are going to attack this and it’s going to end in tears?

ALSO HOW DOES HAVING AN EASTER TREE HELP ME SAVE MONEY AND LIVE THE LIFE I WANT!!

• Haha