Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Djakm

‘In the public eye’ you’re a failed slimming world account Emily not fucking Beyoncé

• Haha
Reactions: 21
why not give a free spa day away to some NHS workers that have been at it non stop throughout this whole pandemic? Instead of Emily who has just been experimenting with how many brownies she can fit in her mouth and acting like her daughter is an inconvenience to her

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Gossipgirl92

Chatty Member
“Logan’s been pulling so bad I couldn’t walk him the last few weeks”

No... you’ve been too lazy to walk him. Too exhausted from washing up a plate probably. 🙄
Her laziness seriously baffles me. So the poor moley has to work all hours, put Ella to bed and now walk the dog?! AND she gets a lie in on the weekend! And what does she do? Dress up the dog for a story time and says it’s all too much! I mean seriously can’t walk the dog? I get that dogs pull but she’s hardly a little waif is she he’s pulling on like 20 stone!

• Haha
Reactions: 17

WhatABore

VIP Member
It did make me laugh slightly going on about the fancy fireworks and you couldn't even tell if they were blue or pink and she even had to ask 😂
May as well have just found out at the scan 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17

NapQueenReturns

Chatty Member
Sweetcorn Teeth, since you read here, let’s have a tête-à-tête.

Give it up. You’re a lardy, lazy, beggy waste of oxygen. Be cocky all you want in public, but you know deep down that you’re not happy really because of the endless (failed) dieting, and binge eating. You’re totally lost, and it’s plain for all to see.

You could actually be slightly tolerable if you grew up a bit, motivated yourself to do something productive in life and stopped tagging every company in the hope they’ll notice you. You’re not an influencer, so let it go.

Why don’t you set some good examples for your kid? Eat healthily, stop making excuses, get the phone out of her face all the time, and show her what a hard working, ambitious parent is, not some layabout slob. You could completely change your life, but you never will because you’re just too lazy, which is sad really.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Clarew93

She just epitomises everything that is wrong with influencer culture. She doesn’t influence me to buy anything or go anywhere. She is very greedy and very lazy. She said it made sense to have a baby when she lost her job because she would be able to look after the baby... but I actually think more and more that she actually got pregnant so that she didn’t have to look for a new job. That’s why she’s pushing the influencer life so hard. It’s embarrassing!!

• Heart

underc0ver

Ugh que the Instamum/Mumma content...

for all those saying they couldn’t afford to have a kid, Something that always got told to me was if your waiting to be able to afford a child then you’ll never have one and the cost of a kid just get absorbed in the rest of your out going’s, was certainly true with my 2 and we don’t feel any worse off. Life’s too short, if you want a kid, have it and shower it with love as long as you can ❤
You don’t know how much I needed to see this. As I said I couldn’t afford and would do what I had to do. However I read this to my partner yesterday and agreed we would make it work. But woke up today drenched in blood and it’s gone. However we will be trying for another in the near future and that is thanks to you! Also now I’m fed up of seeing the smug Bitch...

• Heart
  • Sad

underc0ver

Why does she have to pay every aspect of her pregnancy? Today should’ve been my 12 week scan💔 she said she didn’t want to rub peoples faces in it but she certainly is doing that

• Sad
  • Heart

BoujeeBabe

VIP Member
Exactly. And if you been taking photos all throughout anyway, then just post those and not say anything. Not everything needs to be shared all the time. And I hate this: I can’t tell you what’s wrong. Well don’t then. Don’t mention anything at all. Attention seeker
It's like the classic Facebook thing, isn't it?

"You ok Hun?"
"No"
"What's wrong?"
"I can't say"
I'll DM you"

Bore off, Emily - nobody caressssss!! 🥱

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

ChampagneBox

VIP Member
I agree. She doesn't work, every day is a spa day when he crotch goblin is at school. She won't be able to cope with her new one
*me: so um yeah, the baby’s not sleeping and I’m just feeling very low atm-‘
*hella: I DEMAND YOU PLAY WITH ME RIGHT THIS MICROSECOND
*me: cries
*baby: cries
*hella: has a tantrum
*hubby: disappears for triple shifts at Asda

• Haha

Javert

STOP @‘ing COMPANIES INTO YOUR STORIES AND JUST EAT THE FOOD!!
Seriously, the begging is absolutely pathetic!! Also looks absolutely vile and I’m much better off in my car eating a Big Mac meal, which is precisely what I’m doing now. THANKS @Mcdonalds please can you validate my existence by sending me vouchers for free food? Rant over, it’s hard to type with greasy fingers. Signing off for now. X

• Haha

Makingmemories

Why is everything she does so extreme. She can't have a mars bar she has to have a £20+ bar of chocolate. No sandwich for lunch she has to cook a full on 1000cal meal. She cant just be happy with bojos announcement she has to sob. I cant deal with her dramatics.