Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Clarew93

I have a four year old who is a few months younger than Hella and if he wants to play up in his room I let him... no need to watch on a bloody baby monitor. And also I don’t think their house is massive? So surely if Hella needed her she would hear her shout??

Reactions: 12

prillytheturtle

“Logan’s been pulling so bad I couldn’t walk him the last few weeks”

No... you’ve been too lazy to walk him. Too exhausted from washing up a plate probably. 🙄

• Haha

rhc92

Chatty Member
I do hope if anything is wrong, she's okay. But last time she dissapeared it was because she fell into a pile of brownies and takeaway

• Haha

uglybettybetty

VIP Member
After seeing how she acted after dropping Ella off, it’s obvious she really does not like being a mother!! How embarrassing couldn’t she at least have waited till she was at home?? Prancing around the place like an obese dancing piece of ham

• Haha

Robbie09

VIP Member
What a surprise, she’s back begging (oh sorry, PROMOTING) a local business doing food.

If you want it so much, buy it and then do a review. Don’t post about them in the hope they send you free stuff, you look like a beg 😂
I get people making a living from running a small business but how hard seriously is putting a graze board together yourself.
Some of these small businesses must thrive on people with more money than sense

el1234

The fact that th hubby has to have music playing to get her out of bed in the morning rather than telling her to just get up like everyone else 🙄 why can’t she just get out of bed? Why does everything have to be so dramatic?!

Also, I don’t knowmuch about this so i could be wrong but it just didn’t sound right that she’s been referred for a “well-being programme” which allows her gym and pool access just to give her time alone?! She’s on her own for 6 hours a day so surely the midwife referred her because she’s a high risk pregnancy due to her BMI? Never heard of that referral for all pregnant women, just those that are high risk I think?

Annie65

VIP Member
If she doesn't want to talk about it why is she on stories chatting shit and acting so important 🙄 just put a post up and say nothing if you're not going to tell people!
Exactly. And if you been taking photos all throughout anyway, then just post those and not say anything. Not everything needs to be shared all the time. And I hate this: I can’t tell you what’s wrong. Well don’t then. Don’t mention anything at all. Attention seeker

uglybettybetty

VIP Member
Her latest story post about how she’ll be saving money on snacks when Ella goes back to school pissed me off. So it’s alright when Emily scoffs herself to the brim with snacks and food but when her small child does she starts thinking of the money lost? Ella probably doesn’t even eat as much as she does... I know she meant it in a joking way but even as a joke it’s not funny! What a horrible weird woman she is. She doesn’t come across as motherly at all.. she ought to stay away from the snacks she’s ballooned

Reactions: 11

WhatABore

VIP Member
She keeps blaming lockdown for her weight gain but she gained half of it before lockdown begun!

Boredlurker

I'm so thankful for that new ad, I would never have figured out how to make cheese on bread otherwise 🙄

• Haha

Djakm

The fact that th hubby has to have music playing to get her out of bed in the morning rather than telling her to just get up like everyone else 🙄 why can’t she just get out of bed? Why does everything have to be so dramatic?!

Also, I don’t knowmuch about this so i could be wrong but it just didn’t sound right that she’s been referred for a “well-being programme” which allows her gym and pool access just to give her time alone?! She’s on her own for 6 hours a day so surely the midwife referred her because she’s a high risk pregnancy due to her BMI? Never heard of that referral for all pregnant women, just those that are high risk I think?
I live 40 mins from her and I’ve never been referred to a well being program, it’s definitely because her BMI is through the roof. I don’t get why she can’t just be honest?!

Littleblondie92

She’s a div - moaning because he’s working full weekend, next post, Sarah’s kitchen take my money?? You mean the hubby’s money 🙄 poor guy

• Wow

Tastygirl

VIP Member
It could have been followers gained from the tesco ad because it was the same day I think. Then when they realised what they were following they were outta there! 😅

• Haha