Emilywalters_journal #5 Laying down after 1 chore, everyday there’s brownies at the door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cue a story where she’s crying saying it’s sooooo hard bc hella is demanding mummy plays with her when she has a newborn stuck to her chest and moley has the AUDACITY to go to work but it’s okay because she’s sooooo relatable #mummyblogger

I don’t think hubby actually looked too thrilled when she told him in her video hahahah 🥴
😂😂 Re: the hubby. I thought this too! She captioned the reactions of everyone else (clearly both sets of grandparents were delighted!) but why didn’t she caption what he said? He justgave her a hug and she went for the kiss but we have no idea what he said!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
😂😂 Re: the hubby. I thought this too! She captioned the reactions of everyone else (clearly both sets of grandparents were delighted!) but why didn’t she caption what he said? He justgave her a hug and she went for the kiss but we have no idea what he said!
'we can't afford another' probably

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Moley you dipshit you should have "got off the bus"

ETA saying that you didn't struggle to get pregnant is a bit of an insensitive thing to boast about, when many people following her would love to be a parent but it may not be possible.

Even more excuses to lounge around like Ursula expecting to be waited on 🙄 god help Hella when there's a new fave in town. Puppy will be going further down the food chain too. What grim family 🥴

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyone else think the excuse of Ella's shirt being too tight is bullshit and she just didn't want to be judged for rushing out on the first day the shops are open?

Reactions: 10
I just find it weird that she’s speaking about debts and ‘adult stuff’ and then follows up by saying they bought a load of Paw Patrol tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ugh que the Instamum/Mumma content...

for all those saying they couldn’t afford to have a kid, Something that always got told to me was if your waiting to be able to afford a child then you’ll never have one and the cost of a kid just get absorbed in the rest of your out going’s, was certainly true with my 2 and we don’t feel any worse off. Life’s too short, if you want a kid, have it and shower it with love as long as you can ❤
You don’t know how much I needed to see this. As I said I couldn’t afford and would do what I had to do. However I read this to my partner yesterday and agreed we would make it work. But woke up today drenched in blood and it’s gone. However we will be trying for another in the near future and that is thanks to you! Also now I’m fed up of seeing the smug witch...

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
The way she was staring sadly into the abyss and said “and that’s it, time to go pick up Ella” made me laugh😂 wtf? She’s acting sad about picking up her own daughter? It’s like she gives off this vibe that she loves the time she gets when Ella is at school and dreads picking her up. So why in the absolute hell are they having another baby?!! She already finds it hard with one.... it’s actually painful to watch her she is so irritating and she has such an ugly entitled personality
B271CF10-E925-4FF9-8E18-C57DA11CD8FE.png

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
The way she was staring sadly into the abyss and said “and that’s it, time to go pick up Ella” made me laugh😂 wtf? She’s acting sad about picking up her own daughter? It’s like she gives off this vibe that she loves the time she gets when Ella is at school and dreads picking her up. So why in the absolute hell are they having another baby?!! She already finds it hard with one.... it’s actually painful to watch her she is so irritating and she has such an ugly entitled personality
View attachment 525981
She doesn't deserve children

Reactions: 5
She doesn't deserve children
I actually feel sorry for Ella. And the baby that’s coming. I’d of hated to have an awful cold mother like that who acted upset because she had to pick me up from school. If moley didn’t know, do we think she planned this herself? To get pregnant? I think that’s quite shady of her tbh. As only a few months ago she was tagging ASOS saying she can’t afford clothes

Reactions: 4
View attachment 525981
I feel so sorry for Ella. I miss my son loads when he’s at nursery I always miss him my house is too quiet without him and I’m constantly wondering what he’s doing, come September I’ll be lost! Mon-fri without him and then when I’m working weekends I’ll never see him! He’s my best friend through and through. I wish Emily would be a bit more positive about being a parent! I bet she’s thinking when the new baby comes Ella will be less reliant on her but it’s going to be the total opposite

Reactions: 7
Moley you dipshit you should have "got off the bus"

ETA saying that you didn't struggle to get pregnant is a bit of an insensitive thing to boast about, when many people following her would love to be a parent but it may not be possible.

Even more excuses to lounge around like Ursula expecting to be waited on 🙄 god help Hella when there's a new fave in town. Puppy will be going further down the food chain too. What grim family 🥴
i don’t know why but her having hella and now pregnant with a boy, just gives me feebs vibes. The new baby will be the golden child and hella just left!

Reactions: 3
You don’t know how much I needed to see this. As I said I couldn’t afford and would do what I had to do. However I read this to my partner yesterday and agreed we would make it work. But woke up today drenched in blood and it’s gone. However we will be trying for another in the near future and that is thanks to you! Also now I’m fed up of seeing the smug witch...
I’m so so sorry for your loss ❤ Sending you love. Just unfollow her, she clearly doesn’t give a tit about other peoples feelings the way she’s going on, protect your mental health and avoid her page! X

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I actually feel sorry for Ella. And the baby that’s coming. I’d of hated to have an awful cold mother like that who acted upset because she had to pick me up from school. If moley didn’t know, do we think she planned this herself? To get pregnant? I think that’s quite shady of her tbh. As only a few months ago she was tagging ASOS saying she can’t afford clothes
She seems the sly sort, she probably pulled a Daphne from Bridgerton.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.