Emilywalters_journal #5 Laying down after 1 chore, everyday there’s brownies at the door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's absolutely nothing wrong with her, she does what all these shitfluencers do and take time off in the hope her sad followers notice and worry she's ill. 🙄 No matter how old these people are, they are like children, throwing their toys out or the pram and sulking, desperate for attention when things aren't going as they want them to - they're all pathetic. 😂

Reactions: 10
Like someone else said, if you’re unwell or ‘taking’ time from social media then you don’t go on it at all. She’s still lurking.

Reactions: 6
She does seem genuinely upset

Scratch that, she’s as fake as being Brittanys boobs.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I think shes hinting at being related to sarah everard. Theyre from the same area and the date she mentioned makes sense.

Reactions: 1
She's probably read this thread. I'd be upset too 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️ I don't wish her harm if anything IS wrong - but I still can't stand her! I can't be false 🤷🏼‍♀️

Sarah was from York, Yorkshire is a big place!
Yeah but what she said and the date she gave made sense. She said not the friday just gone but the one before which was the 12th. That's the day they confirmed that it was Sarah's body they found.

Maybe she is related to the copper who has been done for it 😳 thats why they are all so angry and its news you don’t want to hear 😂 probably far off but may be possible 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Yeah but what she said and the date she gave made sense. She said not the friday just gone but the one before which was the 12th. That's the day they confirmed that it was Sarah's body they found.
My assumption was that a family member has been given news of a diagnosis of something terminal? She hadn’t mentioned Sarah Everard before she went off and she had been missing for over a week... she deffo would not have avoided mentioning a relation, she wouldn’t be able to contain it!

Reactions: 10
If she doesn't want to talk about it why is she on stories chatting tit and acting so important 🙄 just put a post up and say nothing if you're not going to tell people!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
If she doesn't want to talk about it why is she on stories chatting tit and acting so important 🙄 just put a post up and say nothing if you're not going to tell people!
Exactly. And if you been taking photos all throughout anyway, then just post those and not say anything. Not everything needs to be shared all the time. And I hate this: I can’t tell you what’s wrong. Well don’t then. Don’t mention anything at all. Attention seeker

Reactions: 12
My assumption was that a family member has been given news of a diagnosis of something terminal? She hadn’t mentioned Sarah Everard before she went off and she had been missing for over a week... she deffo would not have avoided mentioning a relation, she wouldn’t be able to contain it!
But she's angry about it, why would you be angry if someone is terminally ill?

Reactions: 3
To be honest, I don't give a tit what's happened as she's a hard faced cow and because it's none of my concern, but the narcissist in her had to draw attention to something she's absolutely not going to talk about because she just can't stand not getting the attention she so badly craves! 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 11
But she's angry about it, why would you be angry if someone is terminally ill?
Anger is a stage of grief and you start grieving after that terminal diagnosis. I had really bad anger issues not long after my mum was given months to live.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Exactly. And if you been taking photos all throughout anyway, then just post those and not say anything. Not everything needs to be shared all the time. And I hate this: I can’t tell you what’s wrong. Well don’t then. Don’t mention anything at all. Attention seeker
It's like the classic Facebook thing, isn't it?

"You ok Hun?"
"No"
"What's wrong?"
"I can't say"
I'll DM you"

Bore off, Emily - nobody caressssss!! 🥱

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Obviously it's sad when something happens to a family member ect.
But it is also something that happens in day to day life yet she's gone on and done god know show many posts, well, not just a post, videos, on how she won't go into detail and it's not her story to tell or whatever.
Which to me implies it's 'Hubbys' side of the family.
She's still been sat on her phone on instagram, still been taking photos constantly as she says, just not posting them.

If it was that difficult, surely she could've simply put "Had some difficult news we've been dealing with as a family, I'll be back to posting"
Or something like that without "recording her messages loads of times" just to say she isn't going to say anyway.

Reactions: 5
Obviously it's sad when something happens to a family member ect.
But it is also something that happens in day to day life yet she's gone on and done god know show many posts, well, not just a post, videos, on how she won't go into detail and it's not her story to tell or whatever.
Which to me implies it's 'Hubbys' side of the family.
She's still been sat on her phone on instagram, still been taking photos constantly as she says, just not posting them.

If it was that difficult, surely she could've simply put "Had some difficult news we've been dealing with as a family, I'll be back to posting"
Or something like that without "recording her messages loads of times" just to say she isn't going to say anyway.
This is what I don't understand, just put up some text saying somethings happened, it's tit I'll be back later, rather than recording a video of her crying and spending stories talking about how she can't talk about it.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.