Emilywalters_journal #5 Laying down after 1 chore, everyday there’s brownies at the door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe now she’ll take the baby monitor from Ella and give it to an actual baby!

I think she makes her life seem so inconsistent on Instagram. Secondhand presents for Ella but awful amounts of expensive chocolate/cakes/brownies for herself etc. Can’t afford anything yet goes and gets pregnant? Sorry to say it but she just really doesn’t want to go back to work. Is everyone ready for the endless tagging and begging for baby items? At least Hella will have to realise the world doesn’t revolve around her and I’m sure that will be fun to watch 🤣

Reactions: 14
Just gone back through her latest haul (5 weeks ago) now we know that she’s pregnant. Surely she’s lying to people to size up on some of those items if she’s pregnant? I totally get that she would be sizing up due to her pregnancy but she shouldn’t be advising everyone to do the same!

Reactions: 6
Everyone I swear is having kids. My sons 5 and I want a baby sooo much but I refuse to until I can afford to take time off work etc. My sons just getting older and older but i don't want tax payers paying for my child. I want maternity leave etc. Im sure they have enough and hopfully they thought about this. Not gonna lie abit jel of how happy ella was... I want that for my son.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Cringing how she’s filmed all the bits eg the pregnancy test, going for a scan, and saved it all up for one video reveal 🥴🤦🏻‍♀️ oh and the bio is like every other bloody influcencer... ‘expecting baby Sept 2020’

ALSO what is the point of putting ‘I know for some of you pregnancy announcements are hard to see’ at the bottom of your essay about your bump?? So disingenuous

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Cringing how she’s filmed all the bits eg the pregnancy test, going for a scan, and saved it all up for one video reveal 🥴🤦🏻‍♀️ oh and the bio is like every other bloody influcencer... ‘expecting baby Sept 2020’

ALSO what is the point of putting ‘I know for some of you pregnancy announcements are hard to see’ at the bottom of your essay about your bump?? So disingenuous
I can't have children and it's all I have ever wanted but not for one second did I think I'm jealous or any negative way of her having a baby and I can't. I don't see why to write that?! The world doesn't revolve around me, people have babies, that's what happens.

Reactions: 9
That bump has always been there. Pregnant or not. Unfortunately Emily is so heavy, you won’t be able to tell she’s pregnant.
I was going to comment something along these lines, but wasn’t sure if I was being mean 😂 so glad there are likeminded folk out there ☺

Can’t believe how much of a smug cow she is on her stories today, does she think she’s the first person to have a second child abs people give a tit. Found her ‘sympathy’ for people finding announcements difficult fake and disingenuous, if she was that bleeping bothered about others feelings, she could have put a trigger warning on her post, or not plastered it all over her bloody insta all morning.

These reveals that influencers put on reels are so bloody cringe, they obviously want to put it out there about being pregnant so they make sure they don’t miss out on those all important freebies they desperately crave

• Haha
Reactions: 8
*Yawn*.... such a smug, self satisfied "reveal"! 😑 She barely wants the child she has because she's such a fat, lazy slob who can't be arsed to even brush her hair, so why is she adding another? 🙄 No doubt shell get a lot of freebies, as per the norm for these shitfluencers! 😑 And as if she'll maintain her weight - she doesn't even look pregnant now, just fat! 😂

How funny would it be if in the next few months influencers go right down in popularity and none of them get freebies for these kids they’re all popping out for the gram 😂😂 we can only dream

• Haha
Reactions: 11
*Yawn*.... such a smug, self satisfied "reveal"! 😑 She barely wants the child she has because she's such a fat, lazy slob who can't be arsed to even brush her hair, so why is she adding another? 🙄 No doubt shell get a lot of freebies, as per the norm for these shitfluencers! 😑 And as if she'll maintain her weight - she doesn't even look pregnant now, just fat! 😂
It’s just a business transaction for her, like you say she doesn’t want the one she’s got. She does enough moaning about it.

Reactions: 6
This!! I’m currently secretly pregnant with a whoops baby (conceived on the implant) I work my partner has a brilliant job but he doesn’t think we can afford this baby so gotta do what I gotta do🤷🏻‍♀️ I realise people may not agree with our decision but it’s not my fault contraception failed
Hope you’re ok x No one can judge if they aren’t in the same situation.

Reactions: 4
This!! I’m currently secretly pregnant with a whoops baby (conceived on the implant) I work my partner has a brilliant job but he doesn’t think we can afford this baby so gotta do what I gotta do🤷🏻‍♀️ I realise people may not agree with our decision but it’s not my fault contraception failed
We don't dislike you, though

Reactions: 3
I can't have children and it's all I have ever wanted but not for one second did I think I'm jealous or any negative way of her having a baby and I can't. I don't see why to write that?! The world doesn't revolve around me, people have babies, that's what happens.
I agree, my son was stillborn at 30 weeks and the delivery was traumatic to the extent that I can’t have children anymore. I don’t need to be mollycoddled and shielded from peoples pregnancy announcements thanks Emily. Yes it catches me slightly when I read that someone’s pregnant, maybe upsets me slightly but it upset me more with that little disclaimer of hers. Really rubbed it in.

• Sad
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.