Emilywalters_journal #5 Laying down after 1 chore, everyday there’s brownies at the door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New most liked thread title thanks to @prillytheturtle , also I had to cut it down because it was too long for the title, so apologies!!

recap:
failed calorie counting,
failed diets,
headaches,
moaning about having to homeschool her small child,
lots of buckets of tea,
online hate that she posts for all to see to get tons of sympathy,
Brownies and more brownies!!
This woman is meant to be a dieting account but she’s recently been gorging herself to the brim and it shows!!! I myself used to actually be inspired by her... but now she is nothing but a train wreck when it comes to eating healthy and weight loss. Anyone else like to add on anything I’ve missed?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’m dying at the pigs she “found”😂 clearly looked for them on purpose as she’s been reading here😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m dying at the pigs she “found”😂 clearly looked for them on purpose as she’s been reading here😂
IKR!!! Literally i put a pig emoji mentioning her late night banana bread baking and she uploads pigs😭😭 she never usually does either so it proves she DOES read here. Well of course tbh, she loves attention so wouldn’t be surprised if she glances here from time to time to see what us “creatures” as she said yesterday, are saying about her🤣🤣 Daft woman

Reactions: 2
She's still defo hinting at being pregnant with her saying she had banana and all she could think about was banana bread so had to make it

Reactions: 3
New most liked thread title thanks to @prillytheturtle , also I had to cut it down because it was too long for the title, so apologies!!

recap:
failed calorie counting,
failed diets,
headaches,
moaning about having to homeschool her small child,
lots of buckets of tea,
online hate that she posts for all to see to get tons of sympathy,
Brownies and more brownies!!
This woman is meant to be a dieting account but she’s recently been gorging herself to the brim and it shows!!! I myself used to actually be inspired by her... but now she is nothing but a train wreck when it comes to eating healthy and weight loss. Anyone else like to add on anything I’ve missed?
Helicopter parenting

I’ve genuinely never known anyone to have such huge lunches! Just have a sandwich ffs. Who could be arse cooking up a massive meal!?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
When your child becomes a fashion accessory/prop in your somewhat exaggerated (as in creating things for the gram) stories/posts, it’s probably time to pop the phone down.

Reactions: 8
Honestly can’t get over her portions for tea!! I’ve always been the same, small breakfast, small dinner and then a meal for tea?

Honestly can’t get over her portions for tea!! I’ve always been the same, small breakfast, small dinner and then a meal for tea?
I couldn’t manage the three big meals that she has in one day. I tend to have cereal for breakfast, a sandwich for dinner and then a meal for tea and that’s more than enough for me plus it leaves room for a snack later on!

Reactions: 3
If I have a big lunch I'll have a small tea and vice versa. Someone teach this slob portion control

Reactions: 5
The sad thing is, she looked really good when she lost the weight before, it really suited her. Now she just looks like a sack of potatoes in whatever she wears because she just can’t be arsed.

Reactions: 10
Has she deleted a story/post because I can’t see what she’s had for tea! What did she have? If I’d had that carb heavy lunch I’d have something snacky for my tea!

She’s happy with her weight, she’s not happy with it, she’s happy again she’s calling herself a pig I’m getting confused

Has she deleted a story/post because I can’t see what she’s had for tea! What did she have? If I’d had that carb heavy lunch I’d have something snacky for my tea!
Woops, I meant lunch! Sorry haha

She’s not well....again? She was ok last night making her banana bread??

She’s not well....again? She was ok last night making her banana bread??

Sometimes I wonder if she wants people to dm asking if she’s pregnant... I know that it’s not right as it’s a Pet hate of mine but I feel she would use it as a way of doing a post like how it’s not acceptable to ask people that as a way of causing an increase in engagement by doing a poll of is this rude.

if that makes sense.

especially the way she’s losing followers she’s going to try and pull something out of the bad I reckon she’ll need to keep popular for the free brownies she’s pounding away every day.

Surprised she isn’t diabetic borderline all the shite.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.