Emilywalters_journal #5 Laying down after 1 chore, everyday there’s brownies at the door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope someone (family or friends) was able to pop in whilst they were out to let the poor dog out for a wee at least. Also hope he’s not been in that dog crate all day!

• Sad
Reactions: 7
She was manic on those stories, why the need to tag the place in every single story. The begging is boring and I echo what others have said, put your phone down and just enjoy your day with your family! Also didn’t take her long to turn her messages back on on her stories did it!

Reactions: 10
Actually came on here after I seen all these stories, and not just the stories the captioning that she says takes her so long but it's so important to her. Clearly more important than spending your first official day out with your family. She infuriates me

Reactions: 9
That Goldilocks egg looks exactly like Emily lol. She is SO annoying my god. She must be a pain to actually live with everyday

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I hope takes stock of how big she’s become and sorts her tit out, for her daughter’s sake, if not her own. At this rate she’ll drop dead of a heart attack before the kid hits 18.

Reactions: 4
I hope takes stock of how big she’s become and sorts her tit out, for her daughter’s sake, if not her own. At this rate she’ll drop dead of a heart attack before the kid hits 18.
Well it shows because when she was joking that they were having “half a picnic” because she was sat on the picnic bench while they were sat on the blanket... it’s probably because she can’t sit down cross legged without pain!

I’m all got body confidence but surely she’s looked back at that story of going down the slide and realised she needs to do something about her weight purely from a health perspective?

Reactions: 5
WHY IS THE DOG EATING ICE CREAM

Just seen this, poor thing! She really isn’t doing him any favours letting him have that. Dogs should eat dog food, not bloody ice cream. If she wants to damage her own health that’s up to her, but feeding her poor dog crap is not on.

bleeping hell, how dare the hubby interrupt Emily’s day of doing duck all to run an errand for him probably while he’s at work! She’s awful. I’ll be very surprised if she gets a job again, she’s had a taste of the lazy life and doesn’t seem she wants to change...

Reactions: 8
bleeping hell, how dare the hubby interrupt Emily’s day of doing duck all to run an errand for him probably while he’s at work! She’s awful. I’ll be very surprised if she gets a job again, she’s had a taste of the lazy life and doesn’t seem she wants to change...
Lazy as hell! I bet he ends up going himself after he finishes work. We can't have Mrs Slobby getting up and doing anything can we? She won't work again unless there is no other choice.

Reactions: 4
But according to her, she already has a job 😂

• Haha
Wonder if she’ll be singing and dancing once Ella is back to school after the Easter holidays.
Has Logan been walked today and was he walked yesterday after their day out?

Reactions: 3
Wonder if she’ll be singing and dancing once Ella is back to school after the Easter holidays.
Has Logan been walked today and was he walked yesterday after their day out?
Poor boy wonder if anyone checked on him yesterday whilst they were out ......hope so cos if I’d left my two that long I’d have been walking into a poo nami in my kitchen 🐶💩🤢

Just seen this, poor thing! She really isn’t doing him any favours letting him have that. Dogs should eat dog food, not bloody ice cream. If she wants to damage her own health that’s up to her, but feeding her poor dog crap is not on.
You can get a dog friendly ice cream but this dog needs a diet as you say

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.