Emilywalters_journal #5 Laying down after 1 chore, everyday there’s brownies at the door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First of all I’d just like to say I do understand the anger thing. When my Nan was diagnosed with cancer I felt angry too, it’s a mixture of feelings that all come together and anger is one of them! I highly sensed that a family member of hers is ill, I did find it strange. Like if you’re upset about and don’t want to disclose much, then why tell us about it? Keep it quiet. She’s very attention seeking
And then go from posting absolutely nothing to 74 things a day 😂😑

Reactions: 7
I kinda missed her if I’m being honest. I like her posts and seeing what she’s up to, what she’s been eating etc. It makes me feel better about myself and my own life. I mean, I’m a garbage person who just seems to be stumbling through life making mistake after mistake, but when I watch Em I think: ‘Okay, things are pretty shite for you at the moment, but at least you’re not this delusional’. Is that totally awful or are other people in the same boat? 🙈
Totally get what you mean. But please don't put yoursrlf down, you're not a garbage person. Am sure you have family and friends that love you and adore you and nobody thinks othwrwise. We all go through life making mistakes which then we learn from and have more knowledge for next the situation

Reactions: 2
Perhaps I’m just thick but why does she keep writing “v4ccination” ?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Perhaps I’m just thick but why does she keep writing “v4ccination” ?
If you write it spelt correctly, it adds in the link to the corona guidelines ect

If she's around 19/20 stone as people have previously calculated, that puts her bmi around 48-50

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I’m getting my vaccine this week and I’m not overweight or unhealthy, could be because of the area?

Also I noticed that! Why spell it v4ccine lol

Reactions: 2
I’m getting my vaccine this week and I’m not overweight or unhealthy, could be because of the area?

Also I noticed that! Why spell it v4ccine lol
Either way, she has a bmi over 40 so she'd be in that group

Reactions: 1
The way she writes her captions including her ‘um’ and ‘er’ makes me irrationally angry 🙃😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Thick as tit she really is, plus it’s not Sheffield Hallam anything where she will be going for her vaccine it’s Sheffield flyDSA arena......believe me not everyone in her neck of the woods are as thick as her, I know I’m not 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 8
Sent free tit from Zoflora, I haven't seen her clean from the last time they sent her things. She's undeserving and pathetic

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.