Emilywalters_journal #5 Laying down after 1 chore, everyday there’s brownies at the door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Size/weight doesn’t automatically mean you will get GD though, yes she is at increased risk, because of her BMI, it will definitely be over the threshold. I have it, and had no previous risk factors - have a healthy BMI (under 30) I think the reason I have it is because mine is a multiple pregnancy. I do think this pregnancy will be an excuse for her to gorge herself on crap and I don’t for one second think shes going to stick to a healthy diet at all, I can definitely see her using the ‘eating for two’ bullshit!
Await the crying that the medical teams mention her weight.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Might be the only one here but I’m so certain she’s kept it a secret for so long so that she can announce the pregnancy and gender straightaway, and be far along enough in the hopes that brands will send her freebies straightaway! Instead of announcing it at the beginning and the novelty dying down after a few weeks, losing likes and the chance of freebies! This baby is a pure marketing scheme 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 10
It did make me laugh slightly going on about the fancy fireworks and you couldn't even tell if they were blue or pink and she even had to ask 😂
May as well have just found out at the scan 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I know “the hubby” works for Asda but is he a manager or anything? I don’t know what Asda employees or managers are on salary wise but he’s about to support a family of four, a mortgage, bills, cars, pets, food, days out etc all on his own.

And also, poor “puppy” doesn’t get walked as it is, there’s even less chance now

Reactions: 8
I know “the hubby” works for Asda but is he a manager or anything? I don’t know what Asda employees or managers are on salary wise but he’s about to support a family of four, a mortgage, bills, cars, pets, food, days out etc all on his own.

And also, poor “puppy” doesn’t get walked as it is, there’s even less chance now
He's a supervisor I think. Most shops that's £10 an hour or so.

Reactions: 4
I’m a rival company which I think pays more and get just over £11 for a similar role. They’re going to struggle

Reactions: 2
I tried to have a look because I’m sure someone said how much he should be on but all I can find is it’s 50p more an hour than regular staff. I guess he’ll be on less than 20k? Maybe 19k. I can’t see her bringing much more in than a few hundred a month from Instagram. It’s not even the baby, it’s everything else on top I’m struggling to see how they could afford it. ETA: just found somewhere that said the average for it is 17,500.

I tried to have a look because I’m sure someone said how much he should be on but all I can find is it’s 50p more an hour than regular staff. I guess he’ll be on less than 20k? Maybe 19k. I can’t see her bringing much more in than a few hundred a month from Instagram. It’s not even the baby, it’s everything else on top I’m struggling to see how they could afford it. ETA: just found somewhere that said the average for it is 17,500.
They've 2 cars, a house, 2 pets and soon 2 kids. How do they afford that?

Maybe one of their parents bought their house outright for them so they have no mortgage to pay? That might give them a bit more money each month, but I really don’t see how 4 people can be supported on such a low income. It will be really hard when the kids get older and want money for going out, driving lessons etc. No doubt Emily will keep buying her expensive boxes of brownies though!!

He's a section leader. Which get paid 50p an hour above normal staff who are roughly on minimum wage.
So not much at all.

Yes ☺
I used to be a section leader myself and have friends still in that position so know it's still the same.

Reactions: 3
Not going to judge people for weight gain during pregnancy but it's pretty obvious right now she isn't going to maintain going by the rest of her figure. Also, even if she does eat mostly SW meals, it's the rest of the tit she puts in her mouth that is the issue.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.