Emilywalters_journal #5 Laying down after 1 chore, everyday there’s brownies at the door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m confused that isn’t brunette or has the term brunette changed 🤔 I know you can get a bronde colour now but even I wouldn’t say it’s that 🤣

Reactions: 7
Even if you weren't pregnant you'd be a 'none rider' because you're too fat to fit on the rides 🤷‍♀️
Surely she isn't automatically a 'non rider' because she's pregnant?
Obviously she can't go on the big rides.
But she can still go on the rides with Ella...
As you say though... Probably can't fit. Although 'Hubby' isn't the slimmest of people

Reactions: 2
I can’t believe she’s still raving about that hair salon, it’s obviously only because it’s free! Forking out on all them treatments etc for her to go back and be told to get it all chopped as it’s absolutely DEAD, because that’s clearly what’s happened. Have you ever seen Emily with short hair? No, hairdresser Billie’s been bleeping her over for the past year, all expense on herself because she’s made her talent look tit so no matter how much Emily advertises she’s probably just scaring potential customers away.. all for it to be chopped off 🤣 comical.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
You can’t recommend somewhere when you don’t pay. AND the colour doesn’t look any different.

Reactions: 4
You can’t recommend somewhere when you don’t pay. AND the colour doesn’t look any different.
Yes the "I've been going here for 14 months now"
As if it's something she's choosing 😂 no, you've been going because it's free. Not because they're good 😂

I can’t believe she’s still raving about that hair salon, it’s obviously only because it’s free! Forking out on all them treatments etc for her to go back and be told to get it all chopped as it’s absolutely DEAD, because that’s clearly what’s happened. Have you ever seen Emily with short hair? No, hairdresser Billie’s been bleeping her over for the past year, all expense on herself because she’s made her talent look tit so no matter how much Emily advertises she’s probably just scaring potential customers away.. all for it to be chopped off 🤣 comical.
I thought this too because you know if she was planning on going that short, she'd be banging on about a 'surprise' or something along those lines before she goes

Reactions: 5
Yes the "I've been going here for 14 months now"
with a year lockdown in between 🤣🤣🤣 this is only the third time she’s been isn’t it? I don’t ever understand why local businesses have these “influencers” come for free treatments. How many of Emily’s REAL following actually leaves near her and would visit that place?
thick if you ask me

Reactions: 8
She’s cleaning the bathroom and still somehow manages to remind people that she’s pregnant. Stop rubbing it in peoples faces. Also, no one gives a flying duck.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
She’s cleaning the bathroom and still somehow manages to remind people that she’s pregnant. Stop rubbing it in peoples faces. Also, no one gives a flying duck.
It’s so bullshit that when she announced she’s pregnant she posted about she’s sorry for people struggling etc. She obviously doesn’t give a tit as she mentions it several times a day. There’s no reason for her to mention it as much as she does.

Reactions: 8
It’s so bullshit that when she announced she’s pregnant she posted about she’s sorry for people struggling etc. She obviously doesn’t give a tit as she mentions it several times a day. There’s no reason for her to mention it as much as she does.
Its a slap in the face to those of us that can't have any more children. I realise I'm lucky to have 2 but I have been told I can't get pregnant now. Her constant reminders hurt

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Firstly I’d just like to say I found it really sad and bizarre that she felt the need to be on her phone 24/7 when they were at the funfair. Who needs a review of a funfair? Absolutely comical she truly believes she’s an influencer and that she has to review everywhere she goes! Instead of that, she could’ve maybe spent some time actually having fun with Ella! There are rides she could’ve gone on, the teacups being one of them and she definitely would’ve fit! She never gets involved with Ella ever experiences anything with her, why is she having another kid if she refuses to do anything with them? Watch how when the baby pops out we’ll be subjected to tons of videos of her moaning that the baby woke her up, moaning she only had 3 hours sleep moan moan moan

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.