Emilywalters_journal #5 Laying down after 1 chore, everyday there’s brownies at the door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
why not give a free spa day away to some NHS workers that have been at it non stop throughout this whole pandemic? Instead of Emily who has just been experimenting with how many brownies she can fit in her mouth and acting like her daughter is an inconvenience to her

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
why not give a free spa day away to some NHS workers that have been at it non stop throughout this whole pandemic? Instead of Emily who has just been experimenting with how many brownies she can fit in her mouth and acting like her daughter is an inconvenience to her
I agree. She doesn't work, every day is a spa day when he crotch goblin is at school. She won't be able to cope with her new one

Reactions: 5
I agree. She doesn't work, every day is a spa day when he crotch goblin is at school. She won't be able to cope with her new one
*me: so um yeah, the baby’s not sleeping and I’m just feeling very low atm-‘
*hella: I DEMAND YOU PLAY WITH ME RIGHT THIS MICROSECOND
*me: cries
*baby: cries
*hella: has a tantrum
*hubby: disappears for triple shifts at Asda

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Here she goes again, day out with her kid and spends most of the time on her phone.

I am really unsure what her Instagram is about anymore? It started as weight loss, when she failed that she tried to be an influencer of clothes hauls, awful hauls at that, and now she’s pregnant it’s just videos of her kid and days out she spends recording instead of just enjoying the moment, when actually no one gives a duck either. I mean, just give up Emily. You are dull as duck

Reactions: 8
I am really unsure what her Instagram is about anymore? It started as weight loss, when she failed that she tried to be an influencer of clothes hauls, awful hauls at that, and now she’s pregnant it’s just videos of her kid and days out she spends recording instead of just enjoying the moment, when actually no one gives a duck either. I mean, just give up Emily. You are dull as duck
It's exactly what all old weight loss accounts seem to do. Especially when they've gained the weight back again.
They want to keep getting the Ads ect to try to make themselves relevant

Begging for a free spa day for Hella’s birthday now. If you liked it that much why not book and pay for it yourself..

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Begging for a free spa day for Hella’s birthday now. If you liked it that much why not book and pay for it yourself..
Let’s be honest, they couldn’t afford to. Not with one wage.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.