Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Never commented on this thread before but followed Emily for years from when she was a slimming world account. It’s pissed me off right off that she’s been gifted the whole Olaplex range! I use olaplex and it’s bloody expensive! She literally does fuck all except moan and whinge about how hard done by she is. Voluntarily decided not to work yet moans she’s skint, and yet receives all this free shit which the rest of us have to actually go out and work for! Boils my piss:mad:

Reactions: 14

tatlar

Goes out on a day trip to “make memories”

Spends the whole time with her phone out filming herself and Hella.

PUT THE PHONE DOWN AND ENJOY THE TIME. Infuriates me!

Djakm

Maybe now she’ll take the baby monitor from Ella and give it to an actual baby!

I think she makes her life seem so inconsistent on Instagram. Secondhand presents for Ella but awful amounts of expensive chocolate/cakes/brownies for herself etc. Can’t afford anything yet goes and gets pregnant? Sorry to say it but she just really doesn’t want to go back to work. Is everyone ready for the endless tagging and begging for baby items? At least Hella will have to realise the world doesn’t revolve around her and I’m sure that will be fun to watch 🤣

uglybettybetty

VIP Member
Is it normal to have a baby monitor for a 4 year old?
No. But this is mrs Emily Walters were talking about. She still thinks her child is a baby, she treats her like a little toddler probably because she’s indenial and doesn’t want to admit her baby is growing up! She’s honestly pathetic and her parenting is utter shite

• Haha
Reactions: 13

nuggy

Her latest grid post... if someone has to beg for likes,, they are on a sinking ship. She’s even used this “bad news” she can’t share about but yet is still going on about for the thousandth time, in her caption. What a lard arsed beg. She’s an embarrassment honestly

antisocialmedia

VIP Member
Never commented on this thread before but followed Emily for years from when she was a slimming world account. It’s pissed me off right off that she’s been gifted the whole Olaplex range! I use olaplex and it’s bloody expensive! She literally does fuck all except moan and whinge about how hard done by she is. Voluntarily decided not to work yet moans she’s skint, and yet receives all this free shit which the rest of us have to actually go out and work for! Boils my piss:mad:
Especially as her hair always looks like worzel gummidge

• Haha

Irelanding

I just find it weird that she’s speaking about debts and ‘adult stuff’ and then follows up by saying they bought a load of Paw Patrol shit.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Clarew93

I’ve genuinely never known anyone to have such huge lunches! Just have a sandwich ffs. Who could be arse cooking up a massive meal!?

• Haha

wermat-ryhnep-0Dusgo

Chatty Member
I actually cried on the school run today, and I am not that type of person, but I felt like a huge change had just happened and a huge hole was left behind today when I walked away from school. My little girl is the same age as Ella, I also have other children at home including a baby, home learning has been hard but I’ve loved spending precious time with my kids, time we will never get again. When I watched her stories I thought what a selfish heartless cow. There’s a joke like being ‘yes, they are out of my hair’ etc etc but she was loving it way too much and it’s just plain weird. Who wants to get rid of their kid that much?!

• Heart

el1234

I’ve just had a quick nosey on her page and because it’s annoyed me that she keeps saying she hasn’t bought any clothes for the baby I would just like to call her out for lying as she showed some baby clothes the other day when she bought Ella some new dresses. Just like when she lied about bribing Ella too. I take half of what she says with a pinch of salt now.