Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fireflies

VIP Member
OMG a Australian you tuber has just called out Emily for copying her comment and mum hacks.

Its the 1st thing she hates and its 2nd channel thats copied her content
She even shows Emily's video alongside hers.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Here's a tip for you Dolmio jugs....

1) Buy a house you actually LIKE in the beginning? One that, you know, you don't have to change beyond recognition in order to feel comfortable? 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Sabrinathemiddleagedwitch

I cannot be arsed with her hiring a chef in the hot tub fucking lodge shes booked to escape her dusty £1m renovation with her husband who is there to help out 24/7 because he’s living off her ridiculous wage that she earns fannying about in front of a camera 😅 How does it happen I must have missed a trick somewhere in life

• Wow
Reactions: 31

Sweet&Sassy

A private chef in an expensive holiday rental while the million pound mansion is being renovated...ooh the dust! First world problems! She needs a reality check!! How about you donate what you spent on the private dinner to a foodbank!! Can’t watch her anymore. I’ve absolutely no idea why people still follow and worship the white teethed frozen forehead arsehole.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Outnumbered

Time saving MOM hack. Have a PA and cleaner do everything for you and film yourself gurning manically pretending to be a stepford wife.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Catlady1

VIP Member
Wouldn’t it be nice if she said I’m passing the Xbox thing to a local charity as my boys are really privileged and get so much and I’m passing that lucky feeling on. But no we’ll just get treated to them being their normally bratty selfs playing it. She needs to give them some life lessons and quick before she ruins them!

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
“Jackson has grown so big during lockdown he doesn’t need a buggy anymore”

He hasn’t needed a buggy since long before lockdown Emily!🙄

• Haha
  • Heart

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
“Matt said if I can’t decide between the bath or the shower with a view”. What bloody view? It’s a tiny farmer’s field, hardly overlooking sprawling countryside or the sea is it?🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Who is going to remind her that Jackson starts primary school in just FOUR MONTHS and he needs to start wiping his own bloody bum because he is not a toddler 🙈
I'm tempted to look for the best before lion stamp on that forehead, it's so smooth and brown 🥚🍳

• Haha
  • Heart

Yoko

Chatty Member
Guys breaking news just in..Fraser and Caleb are having a Jack and Jill bathroom!! Wow she kept that one quiet! 😴🖕🏻

• Haha

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
9EA77E03-7D1D-4CB5-8186-D1B08D82582F.png

someone tell braggy maggy that this isn’t a view...
1542B178-6430-4D10-B32A-5030DE1E619C.jpeg

This is a view.

now go the fuck away with your field on the back of a busy A road 😂

• Heart
  • Haha

Blossom17

Why does she always have so much to 'declutter'?!
Half of her videos are being organised and hacks for keeping on top of everything but then the other half is her showing cupboards or rooms which are in disarray. It's all fake.
Amazon haul....declutter with me....Amazon haul....declutter with me....and repeat until the mortgage is paid off

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Custard cream

Jackson riding around the shop on his scooter 🙄
So inconsiderate of other shoppers 🙄
I would never ever let my kids take anything like that into a shop - ffs can they not go for an hour without having to be entertained by some gadget or other?? Why can’t Jackson just walk around the supermarket like every other kid has to?

Reactions: 23
Couple of things..... Why does she give her kids cereal and then another breakfast??? Am I a bad mum for thinking cereal is enough??
Also!! Whothe fuck does she think she actually is working with christie??? Who in their right mind would spend £27!!! on a hand towel?? I mean ffs get with the audience man Emily!!! Go to fucking bnm like the rest of us😂

And just for reference, that buildy thing you spent (got gifted) 42 pound! On. Is a tenna in aldis shit aisle😉😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

Pinklady567

VIP Member
£275 for a rug in frasers room and £85 for those pillows. Just literally throwing money away!! She needs to be careful she’s coming across so unrelatable too. This could all come to bite her on the arse soon

• Wow

Ljenn

That’s it! I’m done, I unfollowed her after following her for so many years! This house has changed her and the 10 things I love about my new house, what a show off!!! I can’t stand her any longer!!!
It’s a shame isn’t it? I unfollowed her immediately after she moved to the new house. I believe it was the bitching about having to walk for spoons, the whinging about needing a laundry chute, and insisting on changing the current ( and beautiful I might add) kitchen that did it for me. I actually said “Oh FUCK OFFFFF!!” out loud and pressed that unsubscribe button😂😂.

Honestly she’s an arse now... the more people that unfollow her the better. I found her a tad annoying in the past but at least she was SOMEWHAT relatable. By the sounds of things she’s just short of uploading a video, “look how much better I am than you!”
She’s becoming the Amanda character from Friends... “feel my abs, I don’t exercise at aaaaaalllll!” “Look how young I look!” 🤨😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha