Emily Norris #5 FHMily on a fake fad diet, all while her kids run riot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Jackson does have hay fever it will be interesting to see what she does. Talking from someone who suffered badly with it as a child my parents were sympathetic but ultimately they gave me the tablets/sprays/eye drops but I had to get on with it. I imagine Emily will try and do some sort of medical thing like she did with Fraser 😑
She definitley will. My daughter has it, her dad suffers from it quite badly too. They get antihistamines and nasal sprays and thats all the gp will do. It will be another thing where she acts like shes such a better mother willing to go the extra mile when actually she just has ridiculous amounts of money because people continually blow smoke up her arse for showing them how to make a pasta bake that looks like a dog threw up 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She definitley will. My daughter has it, her dad suffers from it quite badly too. They get antihistamines and nasal sprays and thats all the gp will do. It will be another thing where she acts like shes such a better mother willing to go the extra mile when actually she just has ridiculous amounts of money because people continually blow smoke up her arse for showing them how to make a pasta bake that looks like a dog threw up 🙄
Just checked the nhs website and it says they do immunotherapy for hay fever but not readily available everywhere. That’s answered that then she will have ‘saved up for it’

Reactions: 7
I can’t believe she bought him a litter picker. Why is it every time they show an interest in something, she goes out and buys it them? They are really entitled.

Maybe it’s me but I don’t like the idea of a four year old litter picking. They could pick anything up! She’s only doing it for the content anyway. So people say what a great mum she is bringing up such environmentally conscious kids 🥴

Reactions: 12
Maybe it’s me but I don’t like the idea of a four year old litter picking. They could pick anything up! She’s only doing it for the content anyway. So people say what a great mum she is bringing up such environmentally conscious kids 🥴
It's fine if they're supervised.

It'll be good practice for when he's a tit in high school 🤣

• Haha
This is all that needs to be said. It’s why I unfollowed her. This past year has shown us who these “influencers” really are. Attention seeking, greedy, ungrateful, out of touch... they GENUINELY don’t hear themselves talk.
Just using Emily as an example here; if you moved in to an expensive house (in a pandemic I might add).. WHAT would make you THINK, that releasing a video, about wanting to renovate your £1million home is a good idea?? Even if they were your plans long term, WHY would you say them out loud KNOWING how bad you’d look.. ?! And it’s the staggering thing, they can’t see how awful they look because they’re blinded by greed.
This!!! 🙌🙌🙌

• Heart
So she’s done an AD through McCain to raise awareness for a charity yet the greedy twit clearly didn’t donate her fee to the charity and took herself!! How bleeping selfish can she be!

• Sad
Reactions: 11
All instagramers do that. They supposedly support a charity campaign please donate buy a tee shirt whatever but what they’re actually doing is being paid to advertise whatever campaign it is.

Reactions: 6
All instagramers do that. They supposedly support a charity campaign please donate buy a tee shirt whatever but what they’re actually doing is being paid to advertise whatever campaign it is.
It’s a joke, I’m no fan of Mrs Meldrum but she was ripped apart for being paid to promote a charity and Emily shouldn’t be treated any different it’s disgusting she sits in her million pound house buy ridiculous rugs and cushions costing £250 she doesn’t need the money and her fee should go towards the charity!! Absolutely disgusting!!

Reactions: 15
Ahh I just think it’s really nice of her to pass on her recipe to a poor unfortunate mother of two boys with Autism. She is so generous! I’m sure this fellow Mum of boys life is changed for the better. The whole thing is patronising and ridiculous. All it is another photo op and paid ad for her and her nauseous over privileged family.!

Anyone cringing at the live Instagram video she did with the allergy guest she is terrible at communicating with others totally lacking charisma

Reactions: 3
Also if you watch her evening routines she and Matt never eat as a family the boys were propped on the breakfast bar and her and Matt ate later

Reactions: 5
I have used the Family Fund many years ago (my eldest is autistic) and they are wonderful but I really wouldnt be using a greedy twit like Emily (or any influencer for that matter) to raise awareness of a charity that exists for people on a limited income

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Is going to the doctors for hay-fever even a thing?? I mean, come on🙄🙄🙄🙄
This!! 🙌🏼🙌🏼 I actually spat my tea out when she said about going to the doctor to ‘diagnose’ hay fever. Come on woman just get on with it and go to a pharmacy and treat it yourself like the rest of us! DO NOT waste GPs time with a little hayfever for goodness sake. So bloody entitled!!

I have used the Family Fund many years ago (my eldest is autistic) and they are wonderful but I really wouldnt be using a greedy twit like Emily (or any influencer for that matter) to raise awareness of a charity that exists for people on a limited income
Good to hear from someone who benefited from the fund ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Ahh I just think it’s really nice of her to pass on her recipe to a poor unfortunate mother of two boys with Autism. She is so generous! I’m sure this fellow Mum of boys life is changed for the better. The whole thing is patronising and ridiculous. All it is another photo op and paid ad for her and her nauseous over privileged family.!
Definitely came across as patronising and that she was above it. Sticking the nuggets in the range cooker, sat at the pristine table, completely cold hearted.

Reactions: 3
Oh her latest post 😬 Yesterday shes pretending to give a tit about special needs families on the breadline and today shes being ‘naughty’ by swapping her £30 EACH hand soaps for a cheap one. duck off Emily you absolute knobhead

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Who is going to remind her that Jackson starts primary school in just FOUR MONTHS and he needs to start wiping his own bloody bum because he is not a toddler 🙈
I'm tempted to look for the best before lion stamp on that forehead, it's so smooth and brown 🥚🍳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Oh my, has anyone seen her video uploaded this evening “welcome to my YouTube channel”......
She’s got her full fake marketing face on today like some QVC presenter.

Trying to attract new viewers? Reminding people she has lots of old baby content (as that’s what people liked and she doesn’t upload that anymore now her kids are grown up).

I enjoyed her videos when Jackson was a baby as he was born a month before my own son and her tips did help me for sure.

She seems a bit lost now with no “selling point”. She’s another YouTube/insta mum with nothing new to offer.

No one is interested in her painting her kids bedrooms grey and calling it a ”renovation” or her copied “hacks” that anyone with google can find.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.