Emily Norris #5 FHMily on a fake fad diet, all while her kids run riot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jackson riding around the shop on his scooter 🙄
So inconsiderate of other shoppers 🙄
I would never ever let my kids take anything like that into a shop - ffs can they not go for an hour without having to be entertained by some gadget or other?? Why can’t Jackson just walk around the supermarket like every other kid has to?

Reactions: 23
Jackson scooting in the shop is awfuL, emily should know better. I’d never let my children think it’s ok to do this!!

Reactions: 16
So inconsiderate of other shoppers 🙄
I would never ever let my kids take anything like that into a shop - ffs can they not go for an hour without having to be entertained by some gadget or other?? Why can’t Jackson just walk around the supermarket like every other kid has to?
Jackson has probably never walked anywhere in his life.. he is so used to being either carried or pushed in a pushchair - I bet he complains if he has to walk anywhere and now he is too big for a pushchair and too big to fit in the supermarket trolley instead of building up his muscles and get him walking more they resort to a scooter in a supermarket. Never seen anything like it before - he's nearly 5 for goodness sake!

Reactions: 11
As someone whose on the fence about watching videos ... I’m falling off at the thought of him all the time. His chin is up, ‘look how cool I am’
SAME! I've unsubbed and monitor here for anything juicy but hearing how much Matt is in her videos now completely deters me from watching. And also WHY HAS SHE NOT ADDRESSED MATT NOT WORKING ANYMORE????????

Reactions: 12
In my opinion kids can’t be constantly entertained/bought stuff it’s good for them to be bored sometimes and go and find something to do. I bet he knows how to push her buttons she can’t cope when he kicks off so she is constantly doing some activity/bought a gadget for him

Reactions: 12
Nope still up!
Weird, I definitely can’t see it anymore. I’ve had that on a few accounts where a story suddenly disappears for me but other people can still see it. She’s got no idea who I am so I doubt she’s hidden that one random story from random me

Reactions: 1
SAME! I've unsubbed and monitor here for anything juicy but hearing how much Matt is in her videos now completely deters me from watching. And also WHY HAS SHE NOT ADDRESSED MATT NOT WORKING ANYMORE????????
She’s probably embarrassed... it is embarrassing!! He seemed to have a decent business but he’s left it to be a ‘YouTube husband’ 😒

Reactions: 8
I started watching the renovation tips video and only made it about 30 seconds before turning off. Tip number 1, try to live in a house for a while before you do anything to it, sorry how long have they lived in that house before ripping it a part to make as they want? How can they advise people to wait at least 6 months massively hypocritical. They were making plans before they got their feet in the door 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.