Emily Norris #5 FHMily on a fake fad diet, all while her kids run riot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve watched the room tour and the desk is too small for paperwork and real homework

and she’s turned into a bad QVC presenter

Reactions: 14
I feel like she hasn't mentioned Matt's salon in a long time. I am genuinely wondering if he's just closed it up permanently and riding on the Youtube money. At least in my area in Ontario, hair stylists have literally only been permitted to work for 3 weeks since boxing day. Some of them are now doing it secretly for a significant up charge for the very desperate.

Reactions: 6
A quick google of his name and the business name (Menace - they have put it out there btw no stalking neccessary with the Norrises 😁) shows the company as dissolved so Im guessing so 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 8
“Jackson has grown so big during lockdown he doesn’t need a buggy anymore”

He hasn’t needed a buggy since long before lockdown Emily!🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
“Jackson has grown so big during lockdown he doesn’t need a buggy anymore”

He hasn’t needed a buggy since long before lockdown Emily!🙄
i.e he has grown so big he doesn't fit! I bet she'd still use it if he was a petite child.

A quick google of his name and the business name (Menace - they have put it out there btw no stalking neccessary with the Norrises 😁) shows the company as dissolved so Im guessing so 🤷🏻‍♀️
Ahh, that makes sense! I looked up I think last summer and it looked like it was still "running" but closed because of COVID. I couldn't for the life of me remember the name! That solves that then!

Reactions: 1
Ahh, that makes sense! I looked up I think last summer and it looked like it was still "running" but closed because of COVID. I couldn't for the life of me remember the name! That solves that then!
I wonder why they’ve closed it. It’s not as if they couldn’t put money into the business from old money bags emily

Reactions: 3
If they have closed it and he’s going to be a house husband then I think that’s a silly decision. YouTube won’t last forever for Emily, look at the meldrums. He quit his job and then she fucked up and he’s gone back to work!

Reactions: 12
The menace salon posted on the Facebook page 2 days ago, not sure they are dissolved.
maybe sold ?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
The menace salon posted on the Facebook page 2 days ago, not sure they are dissolved.
maybe sold ?
It looks like he sold it. Imagine the conversations: so what do you do? Well I used to have a successful business but I now do Tik Tok videos with my wife all day long, it’s very fulfilling 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
maybe sold ?
Yeah that confused me too, definitely down as dissolved but the business clearly still exists so Im guessing he just doesnt own it anymore. Seems risky to me, he could have another job in the pipeline for all I know but if its to live off Youtube I think they will regret it

Reactions: 4
I’m glad they have sold if it that’s the case. Was sad for the people that would have lost their jobs otherwise. And I agree it’s really not great to put everything in the YouTube basket. Not only because it’s so unstable but for his own self worth.

Reactions: 8
Wonder if she responds to this 🤔View attachment 544055
I had a quick look back on this (I know its bumping up her views but I like the drama and its my day off😁) The comments and likes were growing (someone called her out on how being a flash cow during the pandemic was not a good look, someone else saying they were unsubbing if I remember correctly) and yep, its all vanished this morning 😅

I think its bullshit tbh. Fair enough being able to delete offensive comments but people having an opinion? Just shows how much control they have over their image and whats not allowed

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
😎 those sunglasses are too big for her face!

Yeah that confused me too, definitely down as dissolved but the business clearly still exists so Im guessing he just doesnt own it anymore. Seems risky to me, he could have another job in the pipeline for all I know but if its to live off Youtube I think they will regret it
Seriously, what a gamble. Buying a house that cost a cool £1m and renovations/extensions that will probably match that...all on a YouTube channel when every single person could hit the unsubscribe button at the same time = GAME OVER 🤖

Last edited:
I think thats what pisses me off so much with the deleting of comments that arent kissing her arse. Even if she said ‘I dont agree because.....’ or ‘Im sorry it comes across that way but.....’ but no, she just deletes and probably blocks anyone pointing out that maybe her image isnt as sweet as she would like to portray.

Its like the snide digs about the fake plants in the kids rooms etc its a crappy way to look down on the people funding her (and now her husbands) lifestyle and that cling flim forehead shes got

Reactions: 10
I think thats what pisses me off so much with the deleting of comments that arent kissing her arse. Even if she said ‘I dont agree because.....’ or ‘Im sorry it comes across that way but.....’ but no, she just deletes and probably blocks anyone pointing out that maybe her image isnt as sweet as she would like to portray.

Its like the snide digs about the fake plants in the kids rooms etc its a crappy way to look down on the people funding her (and now her husbands) lifestyle and that cling flim forehead shes got
Cling film forehead 🤣🤣🤣 I agree!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think her latest Day in the life video was so boring 😴 Nothing new and the background music is so irritating...

It won’t last forever, she’s peaked now and people are seeing straight through her!!
Emily peaked a long time ago. She doesn't have an original bone in her body and it's really starting to show. This happens to every single one of these parental floggers. Once their children reach a certain age and began to develop their own personalities, audiences lose interest. Why, because viewers begin to see what these so-called "parents" have turned their children into and it leaves a sour taste in their mouths. I'll be perfectly honest, the only one of Emily's kids I can stomach is the golden child, Frasier. The other two are unruly heathens. Forgive me if I don't find screaming or climbing all over everything darling. I can't really blame those boys because they are only doing what Emily and Matt let them do. But out of all three of the kids you can clearly tell which one of them was born pre-YouTube fame and which two were not. Frasier maybe just as spoiled as the other two but he has a good natured personality. She's hoping these house renovation vlogs will save her channel but they aren't going to last forever. And don't get me started on him. He's turned into just another pathetic house husband.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.