Emily Norris #5 FHMily on a fake fad diet, all while her kids run riot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Private chef in a rented barn - how to lose followers. Gloaty spag-titty with the botoxed face

• Haha
Reactions: 19
How incredibly relatable she is these days 🙄 from posing in her underwear in her kitchen for FHM back in the day to a private chef today 😳
Wow! From a distance I thought that picture was of the guy who turned himself into the Ken Doll 😲🤣🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 4
A private chef in an expensive holiday rental while the million pound mansion is being renovated...ooh the dust! First world problems! She needs a reality check!! How about you donate what you spent on the private dinner to a foodbank!! Can’t watch her anymore. I’ve absolutely no idea why people still follow and worship the white teethed frozen forehead hole.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I know it's a week ago now, but the timesaving hacks...
She's just highlighted that she's minted; all the different clubs the kids go to, they have hot dinners, just move things into the garage, get a cleaner...

Reactions: 9
If anyone has watched the recent “hack” video then She’s pinned her ears back with her headband again 😂😂 she clearly reads here to do that!!! Paranoid much!!
Omg, the ear pinning thing just kills me. I feel like it's a testament to how self conscious she must be to care about something like that!

Reactions: 3
A private chef in an expensive holiday rental while the million pound mansion is being renovated...ooh the dust! First world problems! She needs a reality check!! How about you donate what you spent on the private dinner to a foodbank!! Can’t watch her anymore. I’ve absolutely no idea why people still follow and worship the white teethed frozen forehead hole.
I bet the muscles in her bum move more than her forehead 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm really struggling to watch now. I really used to like Emily but my teeth literally itch watching her now 🤯

It's only going to be another year or so until Fraser is embarrassed by her over sharing. Poor kid's face at the start of the 'staycation' vid 😏

Reactions: 9
Do we reckon the lodge has been a discount then? She’s doing a lot of free advertising if not which I find pretty unlikley tbh. Imagine having the money she has and still going on the beg

Reactions: 7
And I’m so pissed off that the weathers been lovely all week for her and her luxury hot tub staycation but on the day she comes home it starts raining. Why do some people seem to get every handed to them even though they are annoying ungrateful human beings.

Reactions: 11
And I’m so pissed off that the weathers been lovely all week for her and her luxury hot tub staycation but on the day she comes home it starts raining. Why do some people seem to get every handed to them even though they are annoying ungrateful human beings.
I always think this too

Considering a swim spa? I mean, why not just drop the better part of £20k on something like that while having major renovations to your million pound house.

Reactions: 6
Wouldn’t it be nice if she said I’m passing the Xbox thing to a local charity as my boys are really privileged and get so much and I’m passing that lucky feeling on. But no we’ll just get treated to them being their normally bratty selfs playing it. She needs to give them some life lessons and quick before she ruins them!

Reactions: 26
I'm glad that they had good weather while on staycation but I don't like seeing anyone so greedy and selfish.

Wouldn’t it be nice if she said I’m passing the Xbox thing to a local charity as my boys are really privileged and get so much and I’m passing that lucky feeling on. But no we’ll just get treated to them being their normally bratty selfs playing it. She needs to give them some life lessons and quick before she ruins them!

Reactions: 1
I thought this too! Or she could have saved it as a Xmas/ Birthday gift.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.