Emily Norris #5 FHMily on a fake fad diet, all while her kids run riot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With their weird sleeping set up, do we all think Emily chooses to sleep on the window seat? šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Am I missing something? Did she discover window seats?
Sheā€™s acting like itā€™s this super new thing that no one has heard of or ever seen before. šŸ˜’

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Same with the jack and jill bathroom, I howled at her posting a description of what it meant because she obviously thought her peasant following wouldnt know šŸ˜¬

Reactions: 11
Who does Matt look like? Why was my first thought Chris Watts?!!! Yes I watch too many real crime documentaries šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 16
OMG a Australian you tuber has just called out Emily for copying her comment and mum hacks.

Its the 1st thing she hates and its 2nd channel thats copied her content
She even shows Emily's video alongside hers.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Oh wow - I thought it was going to be something I thought was OTT and that YouTuber was being over sensitive but adding them up together does make Emily look like sheā€™s pinching ideas from other people. Itā€™s not hard to credit someone as well

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
She hasnā€™t got one original idea in her shiny big head. All thatā€™s in there is a massive ego and tit loads of Botox!

Reactions: 14
Whyyyyy doesnā€™t this surprise me?!! Sheā€™s more concerned about being a tight, shiny, stepford wife than focussing on her OWN ideas and content. This is sad, god I canā€™t believe I thought Emily was ā€œrelatableā€ as a mum.

Reactions: 5
OMG a Australian you tuber has just called out Emily for copying her comment and mum hacks.

Ha ha ha Emily Norris you have been busted! What a lazy, arrogant charlatan.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

She should sue her

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Oh dear Emily šŸ˜¬

Also if there was ever any doubt that she chooses things for ā€˜the gramā€™ rather than her children Calebs new armchair has done it for me. Why would you buy that for a 7/8 year old šŸ˜…

Reactions: 11
Im really not suprised. She copied other peoples designs for her starburst pendant and then had the audacity to say her design was unique. I despise this woman.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.