Emily Norris #5 FHMily on a fake fad diet, all while her kids run riot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nothing against anyone improving on what they have if it makes them happy whether that be false eyelashes, botox and everything in between but that picture shows how much shes gone too far. She looks like a proper Stepford wife now, her smile is manic

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Time saving MOM hack. Have a PA and cleaner do everything for you and film yourself gurning manically pretending to be a stepford wife.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I wonder when they’ll address why Matt is seemingly no longer working? Seems an odd time when they’ve just moved to a bigger house and spending all this money on renovations

Reactions: 10
I wonder when they’ll address why Matt is seemingly no longer working? Seems an odd time when they’ve just moved to a bigger house and spending all this money on renovations
I don't think they'll address it until they're forced to. COVID was a nice transition for him to stop working. I feel like she should go out ahead of it and just say straight up "Listen, we're now in a position financially where Matt can stop working and help me here and there,".

Reactions: 5
I reckon all she’ll say if she ever says anything is that he sold his business when they moved and is taking time out as a project manager for the worlds most boring house renovation!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I cannot be arsed with her hiring a chef in the hot tub bleeping lodge shes booked to escape her dusty £1m renovation with her husband who is there to help out 24/7 because he’s living off her ridiculous wage that she earns fannying about in front of a camera 😅 How does it happen I must have missed a trick somewhere in life

• Wow
Reactions: 31
If anyone has watched the recent “hack” video then She’s pinned her ears back with her headband again 😂😂 she clearly reads here to do that!!! Paranoid much!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why do we torture ourselves with people like her! A private chef to make fried halloumi! I didn’t think I could despise her and her creepy husband more than I actually did. I don’t watch her rubbish you tube clogs but do look at her Instagram. At least she doesn’t get paid for that!

Reactions: 11
I'm sniffing a discount on her private chef with all these hashtags on insta.

So relatable going to a massive rental property with a hot tub and a private chef to boot. So ordinary. Such a standard MOM

Reactions: 15
I cannot be arsed with her hiring a chef in the hot tub bleeping lodge shes booked to escape her dusty £1m renovation with her husband who is there to help out 24/7 because he’s living off her ridiculous wage that she earns fannying about in front of a camera 😅 How does it happen I must have missed a trick somewhere in life
I think that too! Meanwhile I’m applying for every part time job under the sun as my maternity leave money dries up and getting nowhere and facing having to hand my notice in and have no job or pay through the nose for childcare and work full time in my original role. So duck the chef and duck those two 😂

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.