Emily Norris #5 FHMily on a fake fad diet, all while her kids run riot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think every thread of her should start with it. 😂

@Moderator - only my second ever thread created. Can you amend the title to read ‘Emily Norris #5 FHMily on a fad diet, all while kids run riot’ - I promise to get any other threads right first time 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I get second hand embarrassment from the way she speaks to Matt

Reactions: 11
I really don’t get why she carries him around
Me either, one my four year old is waaaaay to heavy to be carried around and two he’s four and doesn’t want to be carried around 😂

Reactions: 13
No ordinary sledges for the Norris kids. Have to have the best in the park. 🤦🏼‍♀️ What would Emily make of my kids? - sledging down on a feed sack 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
No ordinary sledges for the Norris kids. Have to have the best in the park. 🤦🏼‍♀️ What would Emily make of my kids? - sledging down on a feed sack 🤣
What a waste of money. Snow when we get it in this country is fleeting. Money to burn that family

Reactions: 13
Is it just me or has Matt the hat had a hair transplant i was sure the last time we seen him without a hat he had a receiding hairline and now suddenly the hat is always off in all the recent videos and no receiding hair!?🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 6
Our Em is just really silly... or is she?... will spend money on anything. What you see is pretty much what you get....A real worry...She obsesses about most things... the trampoline being wet... the kids having all the right gear for whatever fleeting activity they may be interested or take part in... her weight, skin, hair, nutrition... it’s just never ending stream of anxiety or a quest for perfection.... mention your nose gets cold when you’re out... she’s straight on Amazon buying a nose muffs... she fills her days with the same 🥱content... replacing things that don’t need replacing... making meals no one wants to see and I suspect eat... it’s all a bit sad really...to think of those heady would be FHM modelling days... jammed up against the cooker in her halls of residence kitchen at uni, in a itchy bra and knicker set from Asda. Trying to look sexy... but actually looking cold and self conscious.... I have a feeling that she has made way more money than she ever thought she would... makes even more by writing most things of in taxes... everything in her content is considered work related purchases... so that’s meals...decorating... you name it... Emily seems to be limited by her imagination... that really is the problem...

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.