Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yoko

Chatty Member
Almost 5 year old Jackson in the pushchair again!!! 🤦🏼‍♀️ How is she not embarrassed by this?!

• Wow
Reactions: 19

Nofangirl

She’s a dick. Full stop. She just never misses a chance to brag and show off ‘oh poor me with my £1200 trampoline block the view from my million pound house. Naff off spaghettititties

• Haha
Just reading mother pukka’s post about holiday childcare and noticed Emily replying saying she’d completed the survey. I mean her husband is at home, her job is YouTube…I’m not sure she’s struggling to find/afford holiday childcare!!

• Wow
  • Angry

Ruby’s mum

VIP Member
I never quite understand why the husbands of so many instagrammers/Youtubers give up their own careers?
Matt had what I assume was a pretty successful business so I’m surprised he gave that help to do reels, vlogs and help with editing?
I can understand if his business had collapsed during the pandemic or something but as far as I know it didn’t.i think its very risky to put all your eggs in one basket. I have always thought of a social media career as having a limited life span- unless shes literally making 100’s of thousands of £ and they are planning to retire by 50 or something?!
The channels always seem to take a turn for the worse when the men get more involved in their wives channels

• Heart

GabbyJ

Chatty Member
Private chef in a rented barn - how to lose followers. Gloaty spag-titty with the botoxed face

• Haha

Sweet&Sassy

Caleb’s birth -Essex accent!
The amount of chocolate they were given on Easter Sunday was equal to Willy Wonka’s chocolate factory...even Augustus Gloop would’ve struggled with it.The million pound house and extremely costly renovations have exposed their wealth beyond belief! Extensions below and above, bespoke kitchen with a pantry, new bathrooms, designer bedrooms for the boys...the pandemic clearly hasn’t hurt their bank balance! The funny thing is, if each one of her followers hit the unsubscribe button...she’d have nothing. They are effectively are funding her lavish life!!

Becky1mm

Chatty Member
Ooooh I wonder if Emily will be off to Skegvegas during her ‘staycation’? 🤔 Bit lowbrow for her methinks, she will be walking around as if she has a dirty smell under her nose!
Absolutely not! She’s in a luxury converted barn with hot tub that she described as a “little house” that cost them at least £1.5K for the week 🙃

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18

Ljenn

She’s come across totally ungrateful and unrelatable this last year. Can’t stand it.
This is all that needs to be said. It’s why I unfollowed her. This past year has shown us who these “influencers” really are. Attention seeking, greedy, ungrateful, out of touch... they GENUINELY don’t hear themselves talk.
Just using Emily as an example here; if you moved in to an expensive house (in a pandemic I might add).. WHAT would make you THINK, that releasing a video, about wanting to renovate your £1million home is a good idea?? Even if they were your plans long term, WHY would you say them out loud KNOWING how bad you’d look.. ?! And it’s the staggering thing, they can’t see how awful they look because they’re blinded by greed.

Ruby’s mum

VIP Member
Matt rules the roost in that house. From how they are gonna renovate the house, to how the kids hair is styled daily (why does he cover a 4 year olds hair in gel?!) to what Emily wears. Emily’s so wet she just fake smiles and does what she’s told!
I don’t think for one second that Emily is anywhere near as docile as she makes out. It’s all one huge act. I do think Matt comes across as quite controlling though, as well as seeming a boring miserable sod

Sabrinathemiddleagedwitch

She just likes to remind us now and again how shes supermum. Shes not shes a fanny who wanders around with a camera and has money to do pretty much as she pleases most days which right or wrong makes a huge difference when you have young children to entertain.

Im incredibly lucky that I met my now husband and we are in a really good financial situation, my children both have a wonderful hands on dad and Im very grateful. But before I met him I was a single mum to my first daughter who has cerebral palsy and autism, her birth dad disappeared out of her life because he couldnt be arsed with her and I had no family around. I once used the same tea bag for a week because I didnt have any money. People like Emily havent got a clue and are always the first to act like they have had it tough

• Heart

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
If I had a pound for every time she mentioned that Jack and Jill bathroom🙄🙄. Give it a rest for gods sake, no one needs a google definition of a jack and Jill bathroom and no one needs to hear it every five minutes…

• Haha

Yoghurtpots

VIP Member
It really is a cruel industry once the kids gets older. Its so boring looking at the same shot of the garden, talking about the same stuff. It was cute when her kids were younger and she was giving tips on stuff, now she just looks like she is indulging them. They look spoilt and it looks ridiculous. Especially Jackson being carried or in a pram. The kids running and skooting through the house look feral rather than cute. Cleaning videos used to be good to watch but that new house isn't nice to look at imo and doesn't flow nicely. I just feel like her channel is stale now.