Emily Norris #5 FHMily on a fake fad diet, all while her kids run riot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Botox etc is a slippery slope once you start you need to keep it up and ultimately end up increasing the dosage
Agree. And when they suddenly can't get it topped up (like in last year's first lockdown) you suddenly realise how old and wrinkly they look without it. Whereas if you just let yourself grow older without the botox it's more gradual and less noticeable.

Reactions: 8
Im not averse to a bit of help here and there and I dont think theres anything wrong with it but Emily seems to focus on just her forehead when her face is quite gaunt everywhere else.

So when shes walking around with this shiny slaphead it actually accenuates everything else. She would probably look much better if she just left well alone at this stage

Reactions: 7
Guys breaking news just in..Fraser and Caleb are having a Jack and Jill bathroom!! Wow she kept that one quiet! 😴🖕🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So what do we think of her video of beauty things she secretly does? First I thought it was the first video I’ve seen in a while that’s semi relatable....then thought was that why she put it out after a lot of recent show off videos?

Reactions: 3
So what do we think of her video of beauty things she secretly does? First I thought it was the first video I’ve seen in a while that’s semi relatable....then thought was that why she put it out after a lot of recent show off videos?
Does it mention Botox?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Well I watched her ‘oh look even though I live in a 1M house I still have nose hair, I’m JUST like you’ video and honestly I dont understand why she doesnt just say she has botox. Her forehead is so tight

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Well I watched her ‘oh look even though I live in a 1M house I still have nose hair, I’m JUST like you’ video and honestly I dont understand why she doesnt just say she has botox. Her forehead is so tight
Agree! The nose hair trimming made me feel a bit sick 😷 she probably doesn’t mention the Botox as she could lose viewers who have bought all the products she’s advertised when really it’s the Botox tightening her skin #fraud. Plus it makes her comes across as really vain. Average treatments for mums i know is hair, nails, eyebrows, waxing maybe. Her is Botox/fillers, shave face, micro blading, hair, nails, epilating, tanning it all gets a bit expensive and a bit dolly bird like!

Reactions: 6
She also said she always had waxed legs for holidays but she had a few videos saying she used bic solei shave gel and razors. Lying cowbag

Reactions: 9
Agree! The nose hair trimming made me feel a bit sick 😷 she probably doesn’t mention the Botox as she could lose viewers who have bought all the products she’s advertised when really it’s the Botox tightening her skin #fraud. Plus it makes her comes across as really vain. Average treatments for mums i know is hair, nails, eyebrows, waxing maybe. Her is Botox/fillers, shave face, micro blading, hair, nails, epilating, tanning it all gets a bit expensive and a bit dolly bird like!
Same 🤢 Im not even against botox if thats what you want to do and I’ve dabbled with fillers in the past but I don’t understand what look shes going for here. Her forehead and the bottom half of her face are so different, shes going to end up looking like a e-fit 😬

Reactions: 4
Fraser and Caleb are going to be sharing a bathroom?! Just in case you didn't know 🤦‍

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Them kiwi boxes she raves about? Just make your own and make them more interesting 🤦‍♀️. My kids would be bored with that over priced tit after opening the box!!!! Another rich kid thing tho eh!!! Just give him some bleeping play doh love🙄🙄

I dunno about anyone else but if I hung over my 4yr old all day the way she does they would have a fit!

Honestly Emily ( yes we know your reading. We also know no one messaged you about flowers and you read it here😂🤫) give the lad some space!!! Ridiculous amount of molly codling 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Them kiwi boxes she raves about? Just make your own and make them more interesting 🤦‍♀️. My kids would be bored with that over priced tit after opening the box!!!! Another rich kid thing tho eh!!! Just give him some bleeping play doh love🙄🙄
100%. You can find SO many diy activities for your kids now too. But the pre-built/assembled kids are totally a rich kid luxury.

Reactions: 3
The baby voice was off the charts tonight while she was talking to Matt! 🤢 So weird

• Sick
Reactions: 5

I dunno about anyone else but if I hung over my 4yr old all day the way she does they would have a fit!

Honestly Emily ( yes we know your reading. We also know no one messaged you about flowers and you read it here😂🤫) give the lad some space!!! Ridiculous amount of molly codling 🙄
I think the sleeping arrangements talk was a dig at tattle aswell 🤣 so now we know where Matt sleeps! 🤣
Never heard of kiwi boxes??

I think the sleeping arrangements talk was a dig at tattle aswell 🤣 so now we know where Matt sleeps! 🤣
Also heard Jackson try and snatch the box and say I want it then it quickly cut #spoilt
Also heard Jackson try and snatch the box and say I want it then it quickly cut

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.