Emily Norris #5 FHMily on a fake fad diet, all while her kids run riot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's the point in a snow hacks video when most places don't have any snow any more, probably won't get any more this year and may not even get any next year!
It just shows she’s out of touch with reality and also pushing towards a stateside audience as ever!

And no doubt mortgage free
Yeah I did a few calculations based on what people have estimated influencers charge for grid posts and stories and they could easily have accumulated the shortfall between the 2 properties within the few years since she started taking in the dollar on ads for everything that moves, sickening really.

how do you know that? :unsure:
It’s all out there in the public domain online to find...😁

Reactions: 5
here, where I live, it would be hard(er) to find out that information, that's why I've asked. thank you.
Very easy to find! I recon they do have a mortgage, but very very low loan to valve so really low interest. And with no £10k holidays in the last year, they are swimming in it. But the price they pay of no privacy is HIGH!

Reactions: 11
Just flicked through some of her reels on insta (i’m stuck in bed with a impinged nerve, don’t judge 😁) and I need someone to explain why she has a video of her folding pyjamas with WAP playing over it 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just flicked through some of her reels on insta (i’m stuck in bed with a impinged nerve, don’t judge 😁) and I need someone to explain why she has a video of her folding pyjamas with WAP playing over it 🥴
I think a follower pointed it to her at the time and she said she hadn’t realised the meaning of the lyrics. She also loves playing the ditsy blonde anyway

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Matt had his own salon but Im assuming it’s currently closed due to covid?

I HATE rad instead of radiator 😅

Also I genuinely thought those syrup bottles said ‘battered todger’ instead of ‘batter together’ Think these pain meds must be getting to me

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I am really tired with her videos lately. The reason why people like to see vlogs is to either learn from it, or because they are entertaining. And for me to be entertaining, I need to admire or aspire in some way to what they are showing me. In Emily’s case, I do not learn anything from her, and I do not aspire to be like her. She has improved (I guess from a lot of feedback from people), but the food her family eats is shocking, all these suckie yogurts to 7 and 10 years old! Why don’t you buy a 500ml yogurt and serve from it? The amount of plastic and waste this family produce is staggering. Also, she does not have any style, the only thing she has is money, which is not attractive to me. Then, you hear that she went travelling almost all around the world, but she is so ignorant! When she did the DNA heritage tests, she did not know where half of the geographical areas where! Iberian peninsula , she wasn’t able to link it to Spain, even though Matt’s dad lives there and she has been there multiple times. She and I extends this to her family, do not have any intelectual aspirations , the only thing they do is spend money on crappy things.

Reactions: 14
As if Mrs 'I'm more Canadian than a moose' will be using golden syrup rather than maple syrup on her pancakes... Anything for a quick buck. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
As if Mrs 'I'm more Canadian than a moose' will be using golden syrup rather than maple syrup on her pancakes... Anything for a quick buck. 🙄
She really does try and push the ditsy, all American mom agenda.. but she fails miserably! She comes across more Essex stereotype than a pair of white stilettos

Reactions: 17
There was a comment saying along the lines of that, but it disappeared as I "liked" it.

Reactions: 3
And why are they so wonky? She’s done them completely different shapes
I’m naturally blonde and have given up getting my eyebrows tinted. They always go way too dark and in my opinion blonde hair and jet black eyebrows don’t go. I just use a brown eyebrow pencil and fill in the ends/gaps. Although no makeup is being worn at the moment!

Reactions: 4
£275 for a rug in frasers room and £85 for those pillows. Just literally throwing money away!! She needs to be careful she’s coming across so unrelatable too. This could all come to bite her on the arse soon

• Wow
Reactions: 22
£275 for a rug in frasers room and £85 for those pillows. Just literally throwing money away!! She needs to be careful she’s coming across so unrelatable too. This could all come to bite her on the arse soon
looking at it gives me a headache🥴

Reactions: 1
£275 and the fringing doesn’t even go all the way around! 🤣

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.